Casual The Voices of TCF

aWolfen

Terrarian
Well, I figured since the members of this forum are cool and comfortable enough to share their faces and OCs and whatnot, then having them share the sound of their voice would be just as appealing to everyone else.
How we gon' do this? Well, Vocaroo.
Now, since I'm paranoid and foresee a large potential for error, there will be the usual rules. Since I type in Red, it would only make sense to have the more important text in white.

Your Standard Rules:
  • General forum rules. No page stretching, don't be a :red:, etc.
  • No cursing in your recording, since there's no way to have the profanity filter apply to that.
  • Keep it short, please. 2 minutes of your sweet voice maximum.
  • Please don't scream into the microphone. If it's going to be loud, at least warn everyone.
  • As much fun as it sounds, try to avoid replying to posts with your own voice. Remember that you're speaking publicly.
  • Make sure it's your voice, and not stolen from somewhere else. Don't play us like that, yo.
  • Don't, like, edit your voice electronically. (Impressions are allowed, but state who you're making the impression of)
  • Don't be a :red:. Seriously, don't.
You can say whatever you want so long as it abides by the rules. Read an excerpt, introduce yourselves, make an impression, do a voice over of script, whatever!
As long as you're cool with speaking publicly and following rules, you can perform for the forums all you want.

So, with a mild amount of hesitation, here's my voice. (The buzzing in the background is my laptop's cooling fan.)

Back
Top Bottom