Blocks & Decoration Time Machine

Bryce's Games

Skeletron Prime
This has been suggested by @Molos Elethros and @GoldenTerrabyte . However, mine is different. This time machine does not allow you to travel through time. Instead, it allows you to set the time of day/night. I have been given a sprite by @Willmeister :
Time Machine.png
(thanks man!)
Requirements:
Plantera must be defeated.
You must have witnessed a solar eclipse and a blood moon.

Sold by:
The Steampunker for 1 platinum, after the above requirements are fulfilled.

What it does:
This machine allows you to set the time for your world. It consumes 1 day or night relic depending on what time you want to set it too.

"Bryce, what's a day relic? Or a night relic? What do they do? YOU'RE CONFUSING ME!!!!!"
Well, allow me to get to that.

A day relic is an item that is a 1/300 drop chance from any hostile mob found above ground during the day. It is used in the time machine to set the time to either dawn or noon. A night relic in the same thing, it is dropped 1/300 from any hostile mob found above ground during the night. It can be used to set the time to dusk or midnight. The relics look like a gem, the night relic being purple and the day relic being orange and red. They are slightly transparent. When activating the machine, you must right-click it. You then insert your relic. Two options will come up depending on what relic you inserted. Once you click on one of the icons, the relic will be consumed, and the message "The sands of time are flowing!" will appear. (This is part of a quote from the dryad.) The sun/moon will then begin quickly moving across the screen until it reaches the time you asked for.
Unfortunately, it has a cooldown. The machine will appear to be smoking after being used, and you will have to wait 24 in-game hours (about 30 mins) before you can use it again. This will disable anyone wanting to infinitely extend a pumpkin/frost moon event.

Leave a like if you support this suggestion. If you have an idea or any feed back you would like to give me, post it in the comments below.

~Peace

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom