Do you like our mod?

• Yes! It is fantastic!

Votes: 173 92.5%
  • Nope. It is terrible!

Votes: 14 7.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The sprite work on this is very good! I've just started it up and it has a feel of quality to it. Congrats on a solid mod.

>oh whats this
>this looks interesting
>*sees comic sans*
>*cringes*

OT, this looks moderately interesting, it has potential. Looking forward to seeing it flourish.

The sprite work on this is very good! I've just started it up and it has a feel of quality to it. Congrats on a solid mod.

Except almost half of those sprites are not his.

Dear zadum4ivii, I just looked thru your mod and i noticed that you used many sprites without perrmision. If you are using someones sprites, you should atleast credit those who made them. I see there some of mine: invar bar, invar armor (except helmets), steel bar| Zoodletec: PHantom and Spear armor thingy| and GroxTheGreat: Hallowed headdress (you credited him, but only for tapi). I also see gem armors that i recognize, those were made as suggestion or just sprite presentation long ago on TO. Even if those are old, you still should credit the one who made them. And also i see some Omnirs sprites, so yeah, he also should be credited (for those unedited)

Dear zadum4ivii, I just looked thru your mod and i noticed that you used many sprites without perrmision. If you are using someones sprites, you should atleast credit those who made them. I see there some of mine: invar bar, invar armor (except helmets), steel bar| Zoodletec: PHantom and Spear armor thingy| and GroxTheGreat: Hallowed headdress (you credited him, but only for tapi). I also see gem armors that i recognize, those were made as suggestion or just sprite presentation long ago on TO. Even if those are old, you still should credit the one who made them. And also i see some Omnirs sprites, so yeah, he also should be credited (for those unedited)

Yikes. Well that explains things. Do you have links to the content (other then your own, I can see it via your own thread)?

Sorry but I didn't know that this sprites belong to other people. This sprites were given to me by Bodgdan3456 and I didn't know that it is not his sprites. Thank you for your observation. I will recreate this sprites. And what is the "Spear armor thnigy"?

Credited him too :) Thanks for being forgiven me!
lol, there is nothing to forgive, it's just that everyone should remember to give credits for something if somone is "borowing" someone elses work ;p

EDIT: Also, like i said, instead of giving specific information on what you used, just type "sprites" instead :)

>oh whats this
>this looks interesting
>*sees comic sans*
>*cringes*

OT, this looks moderately interesting, it has potential. Looking forward to seeing it flourish.
Your thread has been replied by a master spriter. Bask in his glory.
Other than that, this mod looks great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom