Game Mechanics Vanity Showing WITH Armor

DJ M4N3

Retinazer
So, yeah... I wish that vanity would show up with the armor instead of without it... Like this: (notice the goggles show WITH the armor instead of the helmet being completely gone and only the goggles show.)

Attachments

• 14343783746061841548313.jpg
    14343783746061841548313.jpg
    615.7 KB · Views: 410
I agree, maybe there should be 2 vanity slot for head? so you can mix a hat with glasses, a headgear with glasses, masks with other stuff, etc

NO.
The point of vanity items is to hide the armor, in case you don't like it, or just to have a cool custom outfit without having the same old armor in the way. The problem is bad enough in Minecraft, where everyone looks like this-
hqdefault.jpg

No support.

While I do support this idea (although it needs to be fleshed out significantly), it has to be an option. There is no way to justify making this how vanity functions from now on. I'd say have little buttons next to all of the vanity slots (like the buttons on accessory slots that allow the display of those accessories to be turned off) that allow the player to turn vanity layering with armor on and off.

While I do support this idea (although it needs to be fleshed out significantly), it has to be an option. There is no way to justify making this how vanity functions from now on. I'd say have little buttons next to all of the vanity slots (like the buttons on accessory slots that allow the display of those accessories to be turned off) that allow the player to turn vanity layering with armor on and off.
I like your idea best. Some people are satisfied without the armor showing, but I bet some people would like this to happen. And of course people should have the option, to show armor or not with vanity, with buttons. So if you already have vanity on, you'd have the ability to show it (vanity) or not. There should be buttons for each section of armor and vanity, to show it or not.

How about we make sunglasses a vanity accessory?
They're a thing now, and in order for it to work as I'm guessing you want it to work, you'd need a new layer on the face, which could also be where an accessory like the blindfold goes, as it currently doesn't show up when you equip a helmet.
I could see many possibilities for this.
So, I support.

Back
Top Bottom