Drawings & Paintings Vlad's Character Studio [taking requests~]

darkrown

Duke Fishron
VLAD'S CHARACTER STUDIO

Hello, and welcome to Vlad's awesum Character Studio! I'm Vlad (if that wasn't obvious) and, if you're reading this, I think you're looking to have your character drawn. Well, look no further! For the reasonable price of *nothing*, I can do just that! Just scroll down below and post a request, and it'll be done in no time!*

*The definition of the structure "no time" varies from person to person; as such, it'll probably take me a while to finish it. and I'm lazy

REQUEST STATUS: TEMPORARILY CLOSED

EXAMPLES OF MY WORK

-click thumbnails to enlarge-

WHAT I'LL NEED

♚ a picture of your character
♚ an optional decision of any extra specifications (pose, props etc.)

FAQ

♚ I thought you had another art thread on the forums? Why don't you just make that into a shop?

A: You're right, I do! However, I'd like to keep that thread focused on my personal projects, especially since it focuses more on my WIP texture pack than digital painting. If the mods decide I'm breaking the forum rules, I have no problem with closing this thread, or merging it with the other one.

♚How long do you usually take to finish a painting?

A: Ugh, this is always a tough one. Can take anything from a couple of hours to a full week, depending on the complexity of the request. Uni also has a major influence on how much time I have to spend on personal projects, so times will vary. But rest assured, I will do everything to finish them as quickly as possible, without it having any influence on their quality.

♚Waaaaait, I remember you from the old forums! You took like, one request, then vanished!

A: Aye, can't deny that. I've nothing to say other than this time I definitely plan on doing better (and finishing more requests)

♚Do you take non-Terraria related requests?

A: If the character is interesting enough/ I like them, yes. However, since these are the Terraria forums, I'd like to keep this Terraria related.

♚You poor starving artist! I want to help with some real money.

A: Someone actually offered to donate for my art once, haha. And this is also me desperately fishing for it because I need it lol I will be checking with the mods and if it's okay, I will add a donate button to this thread. However, even if that does happen, the character of this thread does not change. Requesting a drawing is and always will be completely free.

QUEUE

@DGFVR.
@Matsu
@ppowersteef
@RainbowDrago
@Dire Sigma
@darthmorf
@DryCryCrystal
@Dameon Wind-Knight
@ILikeHats
@kowai
@Axios
@Myu
@OneOnlyDan
@Wyverntamer

COMPLETED REQUESTS

Welp, that's all for now folks. Happy requesting!

Last edited:
I was about wondering why nobody has seen this yet, then realized it's been posted two minutes ago. OOPS.

Anyway, I'm not gonna request anything (I don't take requests so I tend to avoid making them myself), but I wish you the BEST OF LUCK TRY NOT TO GET FLOODED BECAUSE YOUR ART IS AMAZING!

I was about wondering why nobody has seen this yet, then realized it's been posted two minutes ago. OOPS.

Anyway, I'm not gonna request anything (I don't take requests so I tend to avoid making them myself), but I wish you the BEST OF LUCK TRY NOT TO GET FLOODED BECAUSE YOUR ART IS AMAZING!
aww, I wanted to draw sth for you :( but thanks for dropping by, haha. means a lot coming from you

At the moment I feel it would be a bit unfair. :dryadsmile: Especially considering how much better I feel your art is compared to mine; it feels like I don't deserve it, at least not until I decide to get a little more generous with my own time.

But hey, if I open up a request bar of my own sometime in the future (it's possible! It's been feeling more and more likely lately, given the gradient towards positivity the place has been heading! I'm just slightly too distracted to open them atm), then there'll a much greater likelihood of me dropping by here for more than just a chat (and keeping this bumped for a bit, teehee) later!

Addendum: Better get an umbrella ready. :dryadwink:

Last edited:
Wow, these are really awesome pieces of work. I can't really think of a request since I'm not great at requesting stuff, but figured I'd pop by and thank you for doing awesome stuff like this for the community, and to praise your work. Hopefully you don't get floored by requests, and I'll be keeping my eye on this to eagerly view any requests you fulfill~

Also, that is one pretty looking void champion you got going there. She has a unique look that wouldn't look out of place in League, by far.

Hot damn look at that art.
I feel like I'm not even worthy of posting in here, much less wanting to request something.

Ooh, these are very nice. I'd love to request something. Could I have my character? Refs below. Please feel free to put your own spin on it. I love lettings artists go wild with interpretation and creativity!

Mr MysteryTelepurte.png

mystery_by_szaila-d8hd3wk.png

MiserE.png

In-game equipment: Mime mask, tophat, and tuxedo. Generally mysterious looking.

Thanks for your generosity. You are definitely talented.

Last edited:
Oh my God, man - I don't even know what to say.

Except the obvious - this stuff is amazing, perhaps some of the best stuff I've ever seen within the community! And that's saying something. I mean, Daimera doesn't give out such high praise unduly, and I'm totally in the same ballpark as her, here. I mean, just... the pursuit of realism, the style, the characterisation - it's all spot-on, never more so than in that 'Void Champ Chick'. I just love it. In fact, my only complaint would be that it'd be great to see even more of this. ;)

On the note of requests, I'll probably regret this almost immediately, but... I'll also have to decline. Much like my man awolfen, I've kind of had my socks knocked off by this, and I'd feel like a complete tool if I actually did request. After all, my work doesn't really compare, and I ain't very timely in my request-doing to boot!

I'll be happy just to keep watch for what you come up with next, whatever that might happen to be. I have to say, even though it's hella late, I'm damn glad I stayed up just 'cause I saw this.

wow this is amazing!! of course i want one!! welp in my art thread are all my references of him:
but anyway i think this is the only "full" refernce i can give you for now :p
RzNd4XH.jpg
or maybe like you can draw this girl? :3
shroomite.jpg
poses...emmm i don't know.... maybe an action pose for any of these characters...
take all the time you want, anyway i will apreciate so much. :passionate:

I'll go ahead and make a request.
Here is a reference of my character, I can provide the character file if you need a better reference:
65dDKA9.png
Equipment wise he has:
A Halo, Clown Shirt, Clown Pants, Silver Dyed Ghost Wings, and Goggles.

As for the pose I would like him balancing on a ball juggling the Vampire Knife projectiles if possible. If not him simply standing would be fine.

Argh, I want request. But I don't want to burden you with my request.
(it's oddly very specific, I'm sorry.)

Incredible art you got here! loving it.
Could you make an artwork of Nageru?

Reference image

Maybe she doesn't come over very Terraria Related on the first sight,
If it bothers too much, I can always post the in-game sprite.

A pose...hard one...i can say let her stand in the same pose. But if you've a more awesome one in thoughts than i wouldn't care if you pick that one instead. It'll look nice if she wields a magic dagger in both hands.

EDIT: I wish i could give so more awesome compliments, but i'm very bad at that, but like others said, this is probably one of the best artworks i've ever seen and i'm glad to hear that great people like you even got the time to make requests, simply A-MA-ZING!

EDIT2: I've found a nice pose

Last edited:
It's beatiful,I think I'm crying QwQ
I wish to request but I feel to unworthy,I'll put the request in a spoiler,but unless you want to work on it,do it.

I wish for you to try to do your rendition of my avatar,but you don't need to make it flash,you could just have it instead with rainbow colored stripes.
But I would like you to add a twist,go draw the slime with an angelic-esc halo,and with golen,angel-like wings,like and have them like a seapher (?) with three pairs of the wings,and on the back,have a meowmere (1.3 sword) and Terrablade crossed like an X.
While I can't provide a real picture,you could use my avatar for reference

Oh, man! I think i'll request something simple, so you don't have to work hard on it... Could I request a bust of my character Malcolm with an eyepatch with the Norwegian flag on it?
008bc753f3f1c5286b158e1efd30ef81.png

Anyways, thank you for taking requests, if I could donate I certainly would!

Edit: also, could you make his pupil in the shape of sigma, and add some shotgun shells to the armor?

Last edited:
Wut.
Please draw my char! As many people know he's a scientist. For reference images, there are a ton in my signature. For a pose, could he just be standing, with a test tube in his hand?

Thanks!

can i have one of my role play chars (
LadyStarlight.png
) be drawn out and her pose: i dunno what pose a god would use for a picture. so are you able to figure out a pose. thank you!

Can I have one of this man right here.
chibi_dameon_complete_by_dameonwindrider-d8b9xfy.png
In a sitting position on a cloud with a bit of wind swirling in an open hand

I'd give you a Terraria character but mine always changes and they're all weird looking so I can't give you a definitive one(currently mine looks like Trafalgar Law from One Piece :D).

So if you could draw Vulpes Inculta(my favorite videogame character of all time), that would be so awesome! :D

Just pose him however you want! Just want hin smirking haha.

Here's a full body shot and his helmet/glasses:

0ZgKkcZ.jpg
NQqDbI2.jpg

Could you do this character?:
josuke-allstarbattle.png

YzQs3uM.jpg
Preferably in a relaxing pose. Or if you would like to do something different, a pose where he's angered and is ready to punch someone/something. Amazing art, would love to see more.

Back
Top Bottom