Poll.

• I agree.

Votes: 18 75.0%
  • Eh.

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • I disagree.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Although I do think this would be a great addition, why wouldn't you just break the candle and replace it somewhere if needed? It seems like too much effort when you could just pick it up.

why wouldn't you just break the candle and replace it somewhere if needed?
First off, adventure map mechanics. Second, there are those of us who like to automate EVERYTHING. Like making a little farm in the ocean, but you don't want the candle active unless you're actually farming. Wire to a pressure plate at the entryway, and bam! Auto On/Off switch for the farm.

You make a strong point, very strong. I personally don't automate everything, I think it's boring and needlessly time consuming. But everything said you have a strong point and I do agree.

It sounds like a neat idea that I wouldn't use. I hope this wouldn't take to program... I keep my watercandles active 24/7. I have a lot of them as they're pretty common in the dungeon.

I support this because having a water candle active in my arena when i don't want to is pretty annoying, and I won't remove it because I would lose it (my inventory is a mess)

Back
Top Bottom