What do you have in your social slots?

Spectre hood, spider chestplate dyed white, crimson greaves dyed white. White bone wings work really well with the spider chestplate.

Now i have chlorophyte greaves and chestplate with a platinum crown dyed green/flame green/black and green with ankh shield and leaf wings in accessory vanity

Beetle armor, star veil, frostspark boots, band of regeneration, paladin's shield~

It's the character to the left of my signature :3

Black dyed cobalt helm,orichalcum breastplate dyed red,and orichalcum leggings dyed silver. Frost wings dyed with red,and silver,as well as titan gloves dyed light blue. Its based off the character in my icon.

My current avatar is self-explanatory.
Chlorophyte armor with headgear dyed purple and black.
Hidden accessories.

This
image.jpg

The wings are ghost wings

Oh yeah. Mobile.
Spooky Armor, Spooky Wings, Fire Gauntlet, Ankh Shield, Lightning Boots.
No dyes.

My primary character on this machine, Alyssa, has the Angler hat, vest, and trousers in the social slots for easy switching when it's time to go fishing. Various silver and pink dyes make the gear go with her blonde hair and alpine complexion. Yo-de-lay-ee-hoo.

Let me try to remember:
Steampunk goggles
Frost chestplate and grieves
Titan gloves
Leaf wings
frostspark boots
everything dyed blue flame and black dye

Weird, havn't i told mine yet? (probably somewhere on TO)
Ah well:
social slots.JPG

also a Fairy Bell, Amber Mosquito.
and Hair 1 dyed with life hair dye (Iwillratherwantsomeflamehairdyebutthatisnotinthegamehowevertheysaidtheywilladdnewdyesinthegamesopleaseredaddflamehairdyeplease)

Result will be the one in my signature.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom