Fishbowl head,
Clown shirt,
Space leggings,
Angel wings,
And a fairy, I'm feminine, shut up XD

Dunno about the goldfish, thought it was funny how it could walk lol

FIGURED HOW TO POST PICS ;)

Last edited:
:cool:This is my vanity. using quite good stuff, the steampunk wings just happened to be in a chest, which werent there before, so don't judge
346ammw.jpg

Last edited:
xnc27r.jpg

Melee and Ranger. bottom is ranger and top is Melee

as you see, i like red and silver dye
Jesus i waste space...

Last edited:
Do you really don't use hacks or inventory editors or all items map?
no i do not. i just found it there in my corruption chest taking my Legendary Terra Blade (;() so i had to get my Terra back in that screenshot i only had a shameful cutlass

ppowersteef terraria.JPG
Myself in game. with my Fairy 'Pixel' and my Dino 'Yoshi'.
thardus.JPG
trex.JPG
nageru hito.png
Silvyne 2.PNG

Thardus the magican. with his wisp flying around.
Trex the Soldier. with his companion 'Wally' and the wisp of Thardus (for light).
my favorite ninja: Nageru Hito. skilled with throwing weapons.
And Silvyne, the heroine in Silver armor.

Last edited:
Meh, this is off topic to the post, but I just feel I have to say this. Why close posts in PC section because there's a version of it in all platforms section? Also note that this post was dead for a couple of months before revived by mod.

(I'm referring to the post about characters in PC that was recently locked because of this one.)

Meh, this is off topic to the post, but I just feel I have to say this. Why close posts in PC section because there's a version of it in all platforms section? Also note that this post was dead for a couple of months before revived by mod.

(I'm referring to the post about characters in PC that was recently locked because of this one.)

Because no matter what, that thread was a duplicate of this one. Threads have no life limit here. You can revive any thread as long as it's on-topic(within reasonable time of being dead, of course). And 2 months gone is nothing. If you consider it is a big issue, I suggest you take it to the mods rather than ask here.

no i do not. i just found it there in my corruption chest taking my Legendary Terra Blade (;() so i had to get my Terra back in that screenshot i only had a shameful cutlass
If you dont use hacks how do you explain theS.M.D.G.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom