PC Where to buy Terraria for PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, this is Terraria_Girl_02! I was wondering.

~Where can you buy and download Terraria for PC?
~How much does it cost?
~If you have a YouTube channel, I am going to try to make one if I get Terraria PC. What do you use to record your gameplay?

Thanks for the answers, I am probably getting my own laptop and wanted to put Terraria on it instead of playing the Mobile version which has much less on it! (Right?)

Hey, this is Terraria_Girl_02! I was wondering.

~Where can you buy and download Terraria for PC?
~How much does it cost?
~If you have a YouTube channel, I am going to try to make one if I get Terraria PC. What do you use to record your gameplay?

Thanks for the answers, I am probably getting my own laptop and wanted to put Terraria on it instead of playing the Mobile version which has much less on it! (Right?)

1: Steam or GOG.Com

2: 10 dollars

3. I use fraps but there are much better ones

I almost guarantee that that's not legal. Although I remember @Loki said something about a DRM free version...

Steam is probably the safest. You need the Steam Client to download and play Terraria, although it's free.

Terraria costs $10 when no sales are going on.

I use Fraps, but using Dxtory works well if you have the licensed version too.

I almost guarantee that that's not legal. Although I remember @Loki said something about a DRM free version...

Steam is probably the safest. You need the Steam Client to download and play Terraria, although it's free.

Terraria costs $10 when no sales are going on.

I use Fraps, but using Dxtory works well if you have the licensed version too.

Okay. I rarely try anything "free." Viruses you know.

Question #1: Steam is the best way to get it, but you can get it through GOG.com as well. (Completely legal)
Question #2: It normally costs $10.00 US dollars, but it is on sale quite often at 70%-80% off.
Question #3: Bandicam is also good for recording videos, though the maximum length is 10 minutes if you get the free version (Virus-Free).

Question #1: Steam is the best way to get it, but you can get it through GOG.com as well. (Completely legal)
Question #2: It normally costs $10.00 US dollars, but it is on sale quite often at 70%-80% off.
Question #3: Bandicam is also good for recording videos, though the maximum length is 10 minutes if you get the free version (Virus-Free).
Thanks! That helped :) So I think this is what I'll do.
1) Get Terraria on Steam (after I get my laptop)
2) Get the free Bandicam and make my videos in parts. I only have $200, barely enough to pay for the laptop >.< That's from my allowance anyways.

Also, maybe you could add a link to where I can get the free version of Bandicam?

Thx

2) Get the free Bandicam and make my videos in parts. I only have $200, barely enough to pay for the laptop >.< That's from my allowance anyways.

Also, maybe you could add a link to where I can get the free version of Bandicam?

Thx
http://www.bandicam.com/ (Click "Download Bandicam")
I've used the free version a lot. It's pretty good. :p

Thx
I think you should save up a bit more, $200 isn't very much, and may disappoint performance wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom