Console Wii U Terraria

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLegendOfAbe

Terrarian
I don't know if I'll get an official answer but do you guys think Wii U Terraria is going to be as up to date as the other consoles? It seems kinda unlikely and it will no doubt be updated like the others but maybe it'd be best to delay the Wii U version until it's the same as the others (If not they'd have to contend with 4 different levels of Terraria to make updates for). I know Wii U may not be as advanced a system but I have no doubt it can run Terraria with the best of them. If not, maybe Wii U will at least get some exclusives, or a properly colored plumber suit and hero suit.

I don't know if I'll get an official answer but do you guys think Wii U Terraria is going to be as up to date as the other consoles? It seems kinda unlikely and it will no doubt be updated like the others but maybe it'd be best to delay the Wii U version until it's the same as the others (If not they'd have to contend with 4 different levels of Terraria to make updates for). I know Wii U may not be as advanced a system but I have no doubt it can run Terraria with the best of them. If not, maybe Wii U will at least get some exclusives, or a properly colored plumber suit and hero suit.
As far as I know there's no release date for Wii U yet and considering PS4 and XB1 were released with the the same content last gen had currently I'd expect Wii U to be up to date :p

As far as I know there's no release date for Wii U yet and considering PS4 and XB1 were released with the the same content last gen had currently I'd expect Wii U to be up to date :p
Oh well that makes sense, and it's good to here. I'm very interested to see how they handle the game pad and multiplayer, maybe just a map or indicator. Maybe they could add some exclusives based on Nintendo characters too.

I think it will have the latest console updates otherwise they'll have to do different updates for each format and it would be a hassle, and I do like the idea of that metaknight

Oh well that makes sense, and it's good to here. I'm very interested to see how they handle the game pad and multiplayer, maybe just a map or indicator. Maybe they could add some exclusives based on Nintendo characters too.
Yeah a quick craft and inventory would be cool but then it would only be available to the gamepad player and not anyone else. It would be nice regardless but it'd also be unfair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom