Pixel Art Willywonka's Factory of Sprites!

Mr.Willywonka

Skeletron
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE TEXT.
Hello there all you TCF viewers eager to look at my sprites! This is a Community Request-Driven thread, so this post will go dead if nobody posts on it.(Plz I just want a suggestion, don't make me DIE!) I hope that you would be courteous to me, and if you do not like my sprites,I would like some feedback, and if you choose to post feedback, please give me a valid reason of what is wrong(Not "I don't like it because its stupid",)E.G. "I don't like it because the shading isn't very good", or "I don't like it because the colors seem weird". Some of these sprites are made for a mod(more info later) created by Notch, therefore they belong to him. If you wish to use these sprites in particular, you must contact HIM, not me(These sprites will be labeled by a TA next to there name). I will respond to requests in a first come first serve basis. It may take me one day to get a sprite done, or it may take a week. I am currently in 7th grade, basketball, and am working on a mod, called Terraria Apocalypse, too. Basically what this means is that it all depends on how much homework and/or basketball practice/game I have to do that day, and if my boss on TA wants me to sprite something, it will take priority over ANYTHING here. I hope that you like what I have to share!
Sprite Rules:
If you are to request a sprite, that sprite becomes yours.
You are free to use any of my sprites as long as you contact me first(The reason is because if I created a sprite for someone, you would need to contact them, not me.).
If you are to use a sprite of mine for something publicly released, PLEASE credit me.
Without further ado, I present to you:

Willywonka's Sprite Factory.png

kdcROYP.png

Solar Cultist.png
Solar Cultist
Blood'sLust.png
The Blood's Lust.
Charged Prism Cannon.png
The Charged Prism Cannon.
Drake Tooth.png
The Drake Tooth.
Meteorite Wood Sword.png
Meteorite Wood Sword(From TA)
Meteorite Wood Bow.png
Meteorite Wood Bow(From TA).
Solar Orbit.png
Solar Orbit
Slime Cannon.png
Slime Cannon
MW Armor Player Model.png

Last edited:
Not too bad. The first two sowrds aren't really in Terraria's style. Some of the armour looks a bit flat, but aside from that is OK.

Back
Top Bottom