Winners of the Chivalry x Terraria Fan Art Contest

Safeman🌻

Community Manager
Staff member
Re-Logic
There were many great entries highlighting the best of Terraria and Chivalry as well as showcasing the creativity and talent of our communities! Thanks to everyone who participated and contributed all of these amazing creations!

It was no easy decision, but it has to come down to only three. Congratulations to @tsract , @Sathoryn and @PersonaTea!

See some of the favorites in this imgur gallery and the original announcement from Torn Banner Studios!

divid.png

First place: @tsract

2jI3BOM.jpg

Prize: $200 Steam wallet, 5 Chivalry Complete Edition keys, All Chivalry cosmetic in-game weapons + armor released so far and 5 Terraria Steam keys.
divi.png

Second place: @Sathoryn

BargRUe.jpg

Prize: $100 Steam wallet, 2 Chivalry Complete Edition keys and 2 Terraria Steam keys.
divi.png

Third place: @PersonaTea

6T5MnGe.jpg

Prize: $50 Steam wallet, 1 Chivalry Complete Edition key and 1 Terraria Steam key.

divid.png
Thanks again everyone!

Fantastic entries - the winners and so many more of the entries. Heck, the entire finalists list was insane - any of those entries would be worthy, to be honest. Also, from some artists that I had not previously known of - but shall we watching closely from now on, to be certain! :cool:

SUPER impressed with everyone here. I want some of these as posters on my wall in the office.

Amazing artworks. Too bad nobody drew an idea I had: Chivalry knight gives a desperate look to viewers while facing a terrarian in full solar armor set with solar eruption.

Wow! Congrats to the winners! Those pieces are inSANE! This is a nice glimpse into how horrifying Terraria would be with more realistic graphics -- nightmares for weeks. haha.

Although there were many great contributions, the moment I saw tsract's picture I knew he'd be the winner. It's absolutely brilliant.
The grittiness of Chivalry captured in the image's colours, the gigantic dooming moon lord approaching the poor fools that are about to die... It's... magnificent.

Congratulations! And ofcourse congratulations to the runners up, who did a hell of a job as well. Heck, so many of you did. :)

Jeez! These three are completely deserving of their places!

all I would be able to do is some really bad thing in ms paint or something

Back
Top Bottom