tModLoader (WIP) Minecraft Project Mod

Do you play Minecraft and Terraria too ?

• Total voters

MysteryHeroes

Terrarian
qpUalnZ.png

#########Work in Progress#########

There are a Terraria mod for Minecraft, but... Why there not a Minecraft mod for Terraria

So i'm working on a mod for you guy that play Minecraft and Terraria ^^

Here some picture for the one that need a little peek in my mod

This mod still in progress so there aren't download yet ;)

yjAFqi1.png

SLrcEvn.png

THERE MORE COMING SOON

SEE YA BACK THEN............

New stuff : I'm maybe stop working on the next update of the mod (because i'm very lazy :p)

P/s:I'm working with someone on other mods;)

AND
The easter Eggs is...
IS....
IS....
A giant STICK with over 9000 damage ^^. Good luck with crafting that ;) .
9999 stick :cool:

Last edited:
MUST FIND EASTEREGG! ARGHHHHHHHHHHH
But in all seriousness this mod looks great and I wondered the same thing about how Terraria doesn't have a Minecraft mod.
Also do you need spriters, coders or beta testers for the mod as I am happy to beta test and i'm getting into spriting!

MUST FIND EASTEREGG! ARGHHHHHHHHHHH
But in all seriousness this mod looks great and I wondered the same thing about how Terraria doesn't have a Minecraft mod.
Also do you need spriters, coders or beta testers for the mod as I am happy to beta test and i'm getting into spriting!

Thank you for the first support Guru-Jr ! I'm just do the mod for fun but i'm think i could share the fun with every one ;)

Why does this even exist? Minecraft is a different game than Terraria and a mod to connect them will make both sides low quality.

Well. I for one will look forward to all the trees and woods i can use to design houses if you manage ti get that far into this mod!

Also, Endermen/Enderpearls. Funny little trinket to play with!

Oh, villager Npcs are interesting too with daily random sales!

Breeding animals for food and materials, new potions, tipped arrows, shields...

I will NOT get my hopes up on a Nether Portal nor a End Portal with Ender Dragon...

-Ps

Minecraft is more building and exploration oriented.
Terraria is more Progression through bosses oriented.

Bosses in Minecraft are optional. In Terraria, necesary.

Crafting in Terraria is optional, in Minecraft necesary.

Two different spices like salt and pepper!

Here is a idea! What if you can find special Minecraft trees that can rarely spawn but give a lot of dat Minecraft wood. Also is this mod gonna have content for Hardmode or Pre-Hardmode? Or both?

I don't understand all the hate for minecraft. People keep saying that "
Minecraft is an inferior game to Terraria
". When in reality, they are two entirely different games! MC is for survival, and trying to survive. Terraria is about obtaining better gear, and killing everything in your path. Both games have similar features (blocks and tiles), but when you look at it unbiasedly, they are two very diffrent games.

I personally like this mod, and I think it will be a nice addition for those who like both games. My only quarrel is that the sprites don't fit terrarias style all too well. They have too fine details to fit terrarias larger pixel style.

Minecraft is an inferior game to Terraria

the only problem i have with minecraft is its lack of content in comparison to terraria and now with the new windows 10 update they basically said "screw you" to everyone who wants to play the earlier versions, which are the only versions with mods.

the only problem i have with minecraft is its lack of content in comparison to terraria and now with the new windows 10 update they basically said "screw you" to everyone who wants to play the earlier versions, which are the only versions with mods.

Really? You do realize the same thing happens every time terraris updates, right?

Really? You do realize the same thing happens every time terraris updates, right?
Every time Terraria updates, it takes 1-2 weeks for the modding community to get on it.
Every time Minecraft updates, there's half a year of delay before the simplest of mods is ported over.

Every time Terraria updates, it takes 1-2 weeks for the modding community to get on it.
Every time Minecraft updates, there's half a year of delay before the simplest of mods is ported over.

Minecraft is very code heavy so its more difficult to reprogram mods. Terraria is comparatively simpler codewise.

One feature id like to see from Minecraft is a fire block, one that is actually attached to the block beneath it (unlike living fire blocks) and perhaps inflicts fire-related debuffs or harms the player similarly to spikes but with the addition to the fire block's debuffs
Mossy stone/brick would be neat (maybe crafted from stone/gray brick at water)
perhaps lily pads?

If creepers, skeletons, and zombies are added they will all need to go by a different name due to those already existing in the game, perhaps give them a name such as "otherworldly skeleton" as they are from minecraft. Also, there should be an option for whether creepers remove blocks or not.

The hardest part about developing this mod, if we're trying to be very precise about how strong the weapons are, would be trying to spot out the feats. At most, the minecraft bosses are only really strong enough to destroy towns, while the eye of cthulhu is a hella stronger than them.

In other words, the minecraft bosses will be pre-EoC. Called it!

Okay I just finished a reprite of a diamond pickaxe
Diamond Pickaxe.png

The Pixels are solid colours instead of many different pixels to make it more terraria like

Back
Top Bottom