tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you can but that's illegal since you would have to get a pirated version of terraria at a earlier version
I'm not to worried about downloading a pirated copy since I've paid for the game 3 times now... What version would I need?

Recent events have shown that I should make some clarification about the current situation involving me and my projects.

Despite what I may have said before (on my profile or elsewhere):
~The Metroid Mod is still on hiatus and thus the first post still applies (technically). I mean, I haven't toyed with tModloader since July.
~I'm still working on my Metroid Engine, I just get a little unmotivated every once in awhile(I may have said in the past that I wanted to scrap it, but I've changed my mind).

~falcon7370 approached me asking for permission to work on my mod, though he wanted to toy around with it before doing anything public, but he hasn't been online since last December, so I'm not sure of his current status.

~Odran also asked if he could work on my mod, and at the time I had completely forgotten about falcon7370, but I suggested to Odran that, since he had a bit less experience, he should try to work on something else and develop modding skills. (Go check out his Zelda Mod, I think it's pretty cool.)

~Recently, Iriazul asked for permission as well. I told him the current situation and he said he was going to go ahead and work on it, but I assume he'll stop or collaborate if it means avoid confusion and/or conflict.

And also, next week (Aug. 22) I'm going to start college, and thus much of my free time will be taken up.

I'll update the first post. First post updated.

Last edited:
It would really be sad to see this mod become one with the forgotten taPI mods but, hey men do what you gotta do. College is a big deal and although i'm only 16 i do grasp how much time college can take up. Just go with the flow and hopefully you will figure out what you want to do. :)

It would really be sad to see this mod become one with the forgotten taPI mods but, hey men do what you gotta do. College is a big deal and although i'm only 16 i do grasp how much time college can take up. Just go with the flow and hopefully you will figure out what you want to do. :)
Actually, I've already figured out what I want to do, I just gotta do it, which will take time.;)

Hello, I would like to add the items from this discontinued mod to our mod, could we have permission please? Here is the link to the mod so far.
Project Starlight
This is a bundle of random undeveloped mods of ours shoved together, along side some new stuff.

Hello, I would like to add the items from this discontinued mod to our mod, could we have permission please? Here is the link to the mod so far.
Project Starlight
This is a bundle of random undeveloped mods of ours shoved together, along side some new stuff.
Adding Metroid items to a mod that adds a couple of new sets of tools is... a little strange. I get it, you just started making the mod but those two ideas do not have anything to do with each other.
Don't get me wrong, I would love to see a recreation of this mod!

Adding Metroid items to a mod that adds a couple of new sets of tools is... a little strange. I get it, you just started making the mod but those two ideas do not have anything to do with each other.
Don't get me wrong, I would love to see a recreation of this mod!
it is not just adding a couple of tool sets, that is just what is on the forum so far. Here is an ice bomb.
IceBomb.png
, so it is just another random content mod.
[doublepost=1479511281,1479511209][/doublepost]If the mod is abandon, does that mean I don't need permission?

it is not just adding a couple of tool sets, that is just what is on the forum so far. Here is an ice bomb. View attachment 148524, so it is just another random content mod.
[doublepost=1479511281,1479511209][/doublepost]If the mod is abandon, does that mean I don't need permission?
Where can I see the other random content the mod has(or has planned)?

Well it has been just month since he posted something it's still possible he'll reply.
The first post says there's been some people willing to update the mod but they have stopped or just not been online in a long time.

Project Starlight
Sure, you have permission. Just be sure to credit me, along with other people who are listed in the credits section on the first post where appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom