Xinput cant find image files

crowwurm

Terrarian
So, I have tried re installing the framework from microsoft, from inside the game, verifying the local files, but not reinstalling teraria.. I get an error that says unable to load local content:"images, and then it starts with crafting button. here is the image file. I would LOVE to play this game with my g.f and simply dont have the cash for another p.c.. ANywho, thanks for your time.
Untitled.png

So, I have tried re installing the framework from microsoft, from inside the game, verifying the local files, but not reinstalling teraria.. I get an error that says unable to load local content:"images, and then it starts with crafting button. here is the image file. I would LOVE to play this game with my g.f and simply dont have the cash for another p.c.. ANywho, thanks for your time. View attachment 134305
Delete Terraria from your steam folder and install it agian. Steam failed update it.

So, I have tried re installing the framework from microsoft, from inside the game, verifying the local files, but not reinstalling teraria.. I get an error that says unable to load local content:"images, and then it starts with crafting button. here is the image file. I would LOVE to play this game with my g.f and simply dont have the cash for another p.c.. ANywho, thanks for your time. View attachment 134305
Delete Terraria from your steam folder and install it agian. Steam failed update it.
The error he posted shows that he is missing CraftButton.xnb which I believe is a pre 1.3 file that was deleted up on release of 1.3

K, so I uninstalled terraria, left xpadder, and game launcher alone, and still get the error
[doublepost=1471405809,1471405625][/doublepost]I found a thread that had this same issue after searching for two days pretty much.. lol http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...ce-for-developers-by-developers.13499/page-11 ty guys for your time.. gonna try to install this
[doublepost=1471406091][/doublepost]well, that didnt work
[doublepost=1471406280][/doublepost]Im also searching every hdd on my pc for a folder called "game objects"
For some reason, it says "C" but my computer has a Y: I named C:
[doublepost=1471406672][/doublepost]THIS, I find to be rather interesting, actually... the fact that my uninstaller shows xnb files here as registry values... Anway, the said file was not seen here, either..
Untitled2.jpg

K, so I uninstalled terraria, left xpadder, and game launcher alone, and still get the error
[doublepost=1471405809,1471405625][/doublepost]I found a thread that had this same issue after searching for two days pretty much.. lol http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...ce-for-developers-by-developers.13499/page-11 ty guys for your time.. gonna try to install this
[doublepost=1471406091][/doublepost]well, that didnt work
[doublepost=1471406280][/doublepost]Im also searching every hdd on my pc for a folder called "game objects"
For some reason, it says "C" but my computer has a Y: I named C:
[doublepost=1471406672][/doublepost]THIS, I find to be rather interesting, actually... the fact that my uninstaller shows xnb files here as registry values... Anway, the said file was not seen here, either..View attachment 134336

Please do not use third party software for this. Uninstall the game from Steam, delete the Terraria folder from steamapps folder, and delete any configs from the game itself in Documents. Then Restart steam, and install Terraria again via Steam. Disable any other software that is not required for this process.

ATTN: You are using an older version of Terraria shown in your screenshot (1.2.4.1), please make sure Steam updated to 1.3.

No, no Im not. I obviously meant xinput, and my terraria was from steam... its the newest. thats kinda what they do man. lol. Btw, xinput is a third party software.. or do you mean you dont need third part software to use two contorllers with two players on one pc connecting to multiplayer? really not sure what you're saying here man.. lol my terraria is 1.3.2 .meowmaritas is 1.3.0.2 .... is that the confliction? cuz judging by what your saying/.. I remove the mod (third party) unless you are talking about game launcher(which I thought was required), the entire game folder, which I have downloaded twice now, and just re install terraria 1.3.2 from steam again and it will work?
[doublepost=1471460212,1471460067][/doublepost]btw, by required, I mean for xinput..

No, no Im not. I obviously meant xinput, and my terraria was from steam... its the newest. thats kinda what they do man. lol. Btw, xinput is a third party software.. or do you mean you dont need third part software to use two contorllers with two players on one pc connecting to multiplayer? really not sure what you're saying here man.. lol my terraria is 1.3.2 .meowmaritas is 1.3.0.2 .... is that the confliction? cuz judging by what your saying/.. I remove the mod (third party) unless you are talking about game launcher(which I thought was required), the entire game folder, which I have downloaded twice now, and just re install terraria 1.3.2 from steam again and it will work?
[doublepost=1471460212,1471460067][/doublepost]btw, by required, I mean for xinput..

Our only priority is to run the game as-is. Once we can confirm that the game runs as intended, you are welcome to attempt to use any and all third party software you want. However, you must remember, they MAY cause issues! This is why you need to remove all mods, all third party software and confirm that this issue is only happening when you launch Terraria freshly from Steam.

You cannot really seek help here for mods, if you plan to use a mod, you should ask it in the mod section, should it have a thread.

I reinstalled the game, left the mods, that may have done it. Maybe if i uninstall all of it n just reinstall terraria again and mods on top of that it might work, is what your saying? Ok. Ill give that a shot. Terraria runs regardless, but when i click xpadder, thats what pops up. But ill try n let u know
[doublepost=1471481608,1471481524][/doublepost]
I reinstalled the game, left the mods, that may have done it. Maybe if i uninstall all of it n just reinstall terraria again and mods on top of that it might work, is what your saying? Ok. Ill give that a shot. Terraria runs regardless, but when i click xpadder, thats what pops up. But ill try n let u know
And oh ok. Ill go to that Section. The question wasn't really about terraria so much. As xpadder

Back
Top Bottom