• Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suggest putting some teasers in the main thread(or whatever its called) So we can at least see some of the cool stuff.

I'd love to be a spriter; here are some example sprites of mine:

Shadowflame Sword.png
Imported piskel (88).png
Imported piskel (55).png
Granite Worm.png

Yenshi looks like a resprited firery great sword for ill say hardmode. Shadow flame sword looks pretty nice. Zephtl i like a lot. Nice work.

Very well. This seems like a nice work in progress mod to so i can't wait to see all the content that will come out with it.

thank you
its going to have post moon lord bosses and stuff

Your sprites are nice. although is that 2nd weapon just a combination of starfury and some stone and a motherboard ;;-;?

Im not meaning to sound rude. I just REALLY don't know.

Oh yeah, don't worry. The sprite was meant to look like a combination of two In Game weapons, the Star Wrath and the Vortex Beater, because the item in question was a combination of both melee and ranged damage (a GunBlade)

Oh yeah, don't worry. The sprite was meant to look like a combination of two In Game weapons, the Star Wrath and the Vortex Beater, because the item in question was a combination of both melee and ranged damage (a GunBlade)

thats cool
[DOUBLEPOST=1457201605,1457201451][/DOUBLEPOST]

but i don't know how to code that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom