PC Your Thoughts and Ideas! - Terraria 1.3 Analysis and Speculations!

Do you like speculating and theorizing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RyuSoul

Terrarian
Heya, i'm Ryusoul!
I'm actually an old user coming back from Terraria Online, only problem being I couldn't migrate accounts. But i'm back and I intend to do exactly what I loved doing way back when.

SPECULATING!

Really there's nothing better than really digging into spoilers and content and just theorizing.

This thread is dedicated to said theorists and speculation enthusiasts, so give it your ideas!

My guess is that the Lunar Invasion is going to be a space armada summoned by the cultists and Cthulhu. After you defeat them, the Cultists will summon Cthulhu, and he'll descend on your world from his ancient prison within the moon for the final battle.

EDIT: Maybe better drop rates/unique drops from Cthulhu the farther you make it in the invasion.

That's pretty cool :D
I would think judging from the music it would be extremely alien oriented.
That being said, I would really be down or a Cthulu boss because Red really needs to flesh out the Cthulu themes in the game a lot more.

I personally think we are going to get two different invasions. There was that spoiler a while ago with blurred out insect things (and the Aliens meme guy).
Then there was the recent spoiler with the giant moon and squidlike sillouettes.

The two don't really seem to match up. So I am thinking the squid one will be related to Cthulhu and cultists, and will be the "real" lunar invasion, while the insects will be a side event like pirates.

Who agrees?

I expect to see a new event that is not similar to moon events and a final boss. My idea for final boss is a HUGE monster on the background with crapton of HP and only a couple vulnerable spots (that are getting shielded occasionally) summoning minions and attacking directly.

personally I think the cultist summoning spoiler will have some importance, maybe the lunar boss is summoned by it;)

I personally think we are going to get two different invasions. There was that spoiler a while ago with blurred out insect things (and the Aliens meme guy).
Then there was the recent spoiler with the giant moon and squidlike sillouettes.

The two don't really seem to match up. So I am thinking the squid one will be related to Cthulhu and cultists, and will be the "real" lunar invasion, while the insects will be a side event like pirates.

Who agrees?

I don't think Red will waste Cthulhu for an event...I think he'll be the final or near-final boss.

I don't think Red will waste Cthulhu for an event...I think he'll be the final or near-final boss.
I said "related to", meaning the same way EoC and BoC are related to Cthulhu. I don't think we will ever see Cthulhu himself (let's face it, his eye is already twice the size of the player) but we might get Cthulhu's squid-minions and cultists.

I would love to see Cthulu as a final boss. Personally, I think that the cultists will appear at the dungeon to summon the Cthulu Bossfight after certain conditions have been met.

I think we should Kill Cthulhu and it would get rid of the Corruption forever.

Since in the beggining of the game you're kindof like "Eye of Cthulhu?" "Brain of Cthulhu?" Who is Cthulhu? I wanna kill him, and only at the very end you will

I think we should Kill Cthulhu and it would get rid of the Corruption forever.

Since in the beggining of the game you're kindof like "Eye of Cthulhu?" "Brain of Cthulhu?" Who is Cthulhu? I wanna kill him, and only at the very end you will
Despite how annoying it is, the corruption is vital for game progression especially in hardmode. The things you can take from it sort of outweigh the bad so I don't think it's likely. That's not to say I don't like the idea haha :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom