Pixel Art Zoomo's Art

Are you planning on making a sprite pack with these amazing redesigns? I'd love to fight these new eyes, as well as down the new potion bottles.
I'm using them just in my own game at the moment but I might at some point, we'll see.
what are you going to do next? ( i hope it's the destroyer )
It is the Destroyer. and it's gon be good.

You gon die
with size comparison.
Ultimate Destroyitron.png
The_Destroyer.png

Last edited:
I had a go at animating it.
Good? Bad?
Too shiny?... Not shiny enough?
View attachment 54114
Retinazitrazirazirator
View attachment 54273 View attachment 54276
Should I keep the glowing pupil on the first form?
Hmm, the intention was that it was metal.

Anyways, the final one:
View attachment 54327 View attachment 54326
So... I WAS going to make an improved EoC/Twins... but now... I fell like i'll just be disappointed with it :p

But, just in my opinion, I feel like (especially for Retinazer) They need more detail in the 'whites' of their eyes, like you did for Spazmatism

And, just one more thing... I made an improved Skeletron (prime too) and Destroyer for my texture pack, And this would go amazing with them. I dont want to sound like I'm begging :confused: but could this be a part of that too?

Improved Bosses.png

(I'll probably update the colors on mine too, if you let me use it)

Yeah, feel free to use them! :)
these are the sheets. As for retinazorator's sclera (I believe that's the part you are referring to?) I'm planning on adding light strips for the second form. :DView attachment 54487 View attachment 54488 View attachment 54489
Why thank you for the hasty reply :happy: I was going to do some sort of layered plating with wiring/tubes underneath for mine (like Skeletron Prime's skull) but you do what you want, and it will probably look good however you do it :p

I also considered jet engines for their metal forms... but maybe not...

Have you ever considered making a texture pack? I mean we must put these wonderful pixels to use!
Or a mod.

I've always been a fan of your suggestions, and part of that is because of your Awesome completelysuperawesomeindescribablyepic sprites! I wish this post was just praising your sprites, but I have a request :naughty: I really like the corrupt dryad you made, could you make crimson and hallow variants?

I've always been a fan of your suggestions, and part of that is because of your Awesome completelysuperawesomeindescribablyepic sprites! I wish this post was just praising your sprites, but I have a request :naughty: I really like the corrupt dryad you made, could you make crimson and hallow variants?
I just realized request were closed. I saw the status was open, so I requested. I humbly apologizes.

Back
Top Bottom