Portfolio/Multi-Topic Zoomos Suggestion Compilation

Zoomo

Lunatic Cultist
Zoomo's Suggestion Compilation

Hey everyone, welcome. This is a repository for all my suggestions. I have covered many aspects of Terraria to try to fill out the voids that still persist in the game. Please have a look at my threads and comment if you think something should be different. This thread is majorly under construction so it will look nicer soon. Also I'm currently trying to port my threads so sorry that they're on TO still. Thanks and enjoy!
The Cyber, a worthy adversary of the Crimson
A robotic utopia as an alternate to to the Hallow and an enemy to the Crimson.

MotherBoard
A mechanical alt for the Brain of Cthulhu on Crimson worlds.

Desert Redux
Making the desert feel like a true biome and giving the Snow biome an interesting alternate.

Jungle Bosses - Improved and Expanded
Adding a mech for the Queen Bee and improving her drops. Bringing the Temple to life, and making the Golem a worthy boss.

The Wall of Shadow
A precursor to my two biggest suggestions yet; The Cyber, and a very big one I am still working on.

Improving Summoner and ranger progression
A suggestion which would add new minibiomes to help with the lacking ranger and summoner equipment, along with a litany of other small changes.

If the suggestion is still on TO please feel free to post feedback and criticism here.
Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
a very big one I am still working on.

Zoomo's got a new suggestion coming and it's coming soon! Apparently it's related to the corruption, the hallow, the crimson and the cyber. Maybe bosses for the hallow and cyber?

P.S Zoomo, will you give us any more small and mysterious hints that will make it fun without giving it away? Your suggestions and sprites are almost as exciting as 1.3! :D

Zoomo, been meaning to ask, but when you say mother board is the crimson alt to the Destroyer does that mean the Destroyer can't be summoned naturally on Crimson worlds? I ask as their is a crimson specific drop for it and the Mega Shark is pretty important to a ranger. If it can be summoned how will you be able to summon both on the same world crafting wise?

I actually explain in the Cyber thread that I would think it would make sense for this suggestion to be added as well and that would be how you fight destroyer in crimson worlds and Motherboard in corrupt worlds.

I actually explain in the Cyber thread that I would think it would make sense for this suggestion to be added as well and that would be how you fight destroyer in crimson worlds and Motherboard in corrupt worlds.
?
Did you remove the rotten chunk requirement? Right now vertebra vs rotten chunks is the problem... Or do you mean transmute one core for the other?
Aww I wanted to do a full mech showdown... all at once yeah!

Yeah I actually asked, on the previous thread on TO rotten chunks and demonite bars could be turned into their alts.

Yeah I actually asked, on the previous thread on TO rotten chunks and demonite bars could be turned into their alts.
Yes nice haven't really been on TO in a while and the linked thread here didn't have them... Does resolve the problem if that gets implemented

Thats so funny... I was looking at motherboard, and you kinda stole my idea for a chain sword. I had been thinking about it for a long time but couldnt decide where it fit into the game... Also transfer that to TCF, more people need to see it. All of these are amazing.

Also, i normally dont support new mechs other than a mech BoC, but the peacekeeper i have to admit looks pretty badass. I now support that.

As for WoS, i think that is pretty good too. WoF does sound crimsony.

Last edited:
MotherBoard
A mechanical alt for the Brain of Cthulhu on Crimson worlds.

Desert Redux
Making the desert feel like a true biome and giving the Snow biome an interesting alternate.

Jungle Bosses - Improved and Expanded
Adding a mech for the Queen Bee and improving her drops. Bringing the Temple to life, and making the Golem a worthy boss.

The Wall of Shadow
A precursor to my two biggest suggestions yet; The Cyber, and a very big one I am still working on.
You seriously need to go and post these as their own suggestion threads. They are more than deserving of them. ;)

Think you'll be moving your TO threads on to here anytime soon, if at all? I'd love to see it, Also considering your recent collaboration with Tobbvald will you be making a WoF (and underworld?) alt for the Contagion?

I support all of these
... Except the peacekeeper
The thing I like about the mechanical bosses in the game right now is that they're different fights, and the only difference about the peacekeeper is that the shots it fires are homing now
I have to admit though that sprite is awesome

Wall of Flesh was ahead of its time and needs a Corruption (and Contagion, eventually) alt. I support.

Also, I had an idea for a computer themed BoC mech a while back (never posted about it). You pulled it off better than I, though.

Back
Top Bottom