New Profile Posts

1. Wizardofweather1
    Wizardofweather1 TheTrueInsanity
    Can I make a banner request
  2. KingNtheYoloMaster
    KingNtheYoloMaster
    When someone puts a lego with a thumbtack on it and you step on it. I feel sorry for that guy who happened to step on it.
  3. MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    If ever two games needed to have a baby, it's Quake 1 and Bloodborne.
    1. MolochMekkane
      MolochMekkane
      In fact, in Bloodborne you can start with an axe and a shotgun. That's what you start with in Quake.
      Oct 23, 2017 at 5:52 PM
  4. Zoidthegamer 2
    Zoidthegamer 2
    im playing as a thrower in terraria, idk what armor to use agaisnt plantera, titanium armor? or turtle armor? cuz ppowersteef used titanium
    1. MinerTurtle45
      MinerTurtle45
      titanium
    2. Zoidthegamer 2
      Zoidthegamer 2
      after plantera should i make the turtle armor?
    3. MinerTurtle45
      MinerTurtle45
      i dunno, do what you want
      Oct 23, 2017 at 5:54 PM
  5. Xylia
    Xylia
    If anybody is ever thinking about suicide... please, don't. Boss's daughter killed herself on Sat (just found out today) (cont)
    1. Xylia
      Xylia
      She was young (28-32), beautiful, had a very energetic beautiful little daughter, she had a good husband. She was plagued with medical problems and most likely suffered from depression possibly caused by drugs. When someone commits suicide, it isn't just about them. It's about their families, their friends, their co-workers, and even completely unrelated people (cont)
      Oct 23, 2017 at 5:13 PM
    2. Xylia
      Xylia
      ... so please... don't. Nothing good will come of it, and people's lives -will- be turned upside down and many tears -will- be shed. My boss today was utterly crushed and devastated, everybody's sad and in grief, and nobody knows what to even say. Suicide is a horrible, terrible thing to happen.. so please.. if you're thinking of doing it... get some help. (cont)
      Oct 23, 2017 at 5:15 PM
    3. Xylia
      Xylia
      Don't be afraid or ashamed to call the many helplines around for such things. All of us who knew the girl wish she had gotten help before reaching for a gun, we all wish we could have been there to stop her, to say something to her to get her to reconsider, something, anything. But sadly, she is gone, and she will be missed by many.
      Oct 23, 2017 at 5:16 PM
      ppowersteef likes this.
  6. DankySkeleton
    DankySkeleton
    Doki Doki Literature Club is a amazing game, you had to play it!
    1. The Eye of Horus
      Oct 23, 2017 at 5:32 PM
      Krasunir likes this.
    2. Myu
      Myu
      go and play an actually good and better game like corpse party, saya no uta, yume nikki or silent hill
      Oct 23, 2017 at 5:35 PM
  7. Leinfors
    Leinfors Eris Falling
    Just heard your Snow remix for the first time, really liked it!
  8. Myu
    Myu
    corpse party anime is pretty good
    1. Sir AFK likes this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. Ori
      Ori
      I don't really care about either so Idk why I watched it ´\_o_/`
      Oct 23, 2017 at 5:25 PM
    4. Myu
      Myu
      dont kinkshame me :(,
      Oct 23, 2017 at 5:26 PM
      Ori likes this.
    5. Sir AFK
      Sir AFK
      Corpse party's game and anime are really good . Also you can look another too .
      Oct 23, 2017 at 5:29 PM
  9. M2TheT
    M2TheT
    Update: Y'all ruined my Satanic likes received figure. Next milestone is 777 I guess :p
  10. Razorvenom48
    Razorvenom48 Harpps
    Hey Harpps, I just wanted to apologize for plagiarizing your art. It was horrible and audacite of me to do something like that and I hope you can forgive me. What happened was I lied to a few folks at a discord community and said that your amazing work was mine.
    1. Kelp likes this.
    2. Kelp
      Kelp
      Respect for apologising for it, plaigerism is bad but accepting you were wrong and showing remorse for it is a mature and respectful way to handle it.
      Oct 23, 2017 at 4:39 PM
  11. AnyDoughnutYT
    1. The Eye of Horus
      The Eye of Horus
      Please do not spam the profile post section. If you want to edit your original post or reply to it, there are a couple of buttons below it you can use.
      Oct 23, 2017 at 3:49 PM
    2. Tunnel King
      Tunnel King
      If you're on a PC browser, please use the comment button to the right -->
      instead of making a new status every couple of minutes. Thanks.
      Oct 23, 2017 at 3:53 PM
  12. AnyDoughnutYT
  13. AnyDoughnutYT
  14. AnyDoughnutYT
  15. Wisp95
    Wisp95
    my phone was taken during the weekend but I'm back!
  16. LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader Jetstream ∞
    I come back, and see you haven't changed your name to MeMe ∞. Utterly disappointed. %:sigh:
    1. Jetstream ∞ likes this.
    2. Jetstream ∞
      Jetstream ∞
      Your name is LoveSpreader but the only thing you spread is YOUR CONDESCENDING ATTITUDE

jk im sorry i'll fix right away sir

also welcome back
      Oct 23, 2017 at 3:19 PM
  17. Jetstream ∞
  18. Svante
    Svante ScouterScout
    any actuall activity
  19. Sprywisp
    Sprywisp
    I no longer have an appendix, but I also no longer have appendicitis, so it's all good.
    1. RavageTheSavage likes this.
  20. Jetstream ∞