New profile posts

We should not confuse ignorance for malice, it is possible for someone to tap into something without being aware of the bad thing in it or smth.
A_Mazarians_Boat
A_Mazarians_Boat
Of course at some point at some point you can’t be that ignorant without being malicious, but idk I see people confusing it a lot like idk
Impostor
Impostor
There's a philosophy quote based around that called Hanlon's Razor, which goes as "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by mistake"
Hey cuties, please stop burning me
  • Tree
Reactions: Creeper326
Esther
Esther
1: I'm not cute
2: I'm only doing it when I HAVE to to progress
3: Would it make you happy to know I have a guide in one of my stories that doesn't die and actually personally summons WoF
Creeper326
Creeper326
Ok, counterpoint, you’re evil and better counterpoint, sometimes you drop a cool green cap
daily Would ya press the button #8
you get 1000 dollars a day
but one of the EVILEST people in the world who ISN'T in prison (changes every day, so multiple evil people will get rich) will get 1,000,000 dollars a day.
¿Pa' cuando le serie de Terraria?
Yikiyaqa
Yikiyaqa
Si llegara a haber una, que esté en Netflix, porque eso rompería todo el sistema de liberación de dopamina (la serie sería muy entretenida)
Being relatively young yet being so out-of-touch with the "trend" nowadays feels weird but oddly relaxing
  • Love
Reactions: zenithspeed
zenithspeed
zenithspeed
me fr
i have no idea what they mean by "mew your gyatt out for the ohio skibidi toilet fanum tax rizzler"
like, i roughly know what those words mean individually (and i only know them so i can make fun of them) but together it's just a mess
then there's all the challenges on tiktok/youtube shorts/instareels (they're literally identical), many of which can be fatal... at least we can hand out Darwin Awards in peace
Back
Top Bottom