Doylee likes this.
    4. Techhunter_Talon
      Techhunter_Talon
      Best part is that the emus won. XD
      Jan 20, 2019 at 2:35 AM
      DoctorMcDerp likes this.
    5. DoctorMcDerp
      DoctorMcDerp
      Of course they did, you don't just win against emus. I think the Australians are lucky that the Emus didn't push the Australians entirely off the continent and into the sea, creating at last the Great Emu Empire.
      Jan 20, 2019 at 2:39 AM
      Doylee likes this.
  2. Bry-ccentric
    Bry-ccentric
    [Drawing n' Stuff] Ironically enough, I find character design harder than I do fitting the character into a narrative afterwards.
    1. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Jan 20, 2019 at 1:48 AM
    2. DoctorMcDerp
      DoctorMcDerp
      Abuse multiple plot lines, if a character doesn't fit in an arc, I find its easier to have them off doing their own thing for some time, occasionally having the two interact. You really get to flesh out worlds and characters that way, standing them up on their own, though maintaining a sense of coherency, at least if you are going for a shared universe.
      Jan 20, 2019 at 2:47 AM
  3. OwOwhatsthis
    OwOwhatsthis
    Uh...So......I've got nothing
    1. Eli10293
      Eli10293
      Might wanna cut back on the profile posts, there is a comment button to the right
      Jan 20, 2019 at 1:43 AM
    2. Aurora3500
      Aurora3500
      Hello OwOwhatsthis, and welcome to the Forums.

As a tip for the future, you can use the comment button on the far right to add onto a profile status. That way you can expand on a single profile status, rather than make multiple statuses. :dryadsmile:
      Jan 20, 2019 at 1:44 AM
      Daikonradish likes this.
  4. OwOwhatsthis
    OwOwhatsthis
    ._.So....How do I Use mods?
  5. OwOwhatsthis
    OwOwhatsthis
    :D Trying out the calamity Mod!
  6. OwOwhatsthis
    OwOwhatsthis
    Hope you're having a Great Day/Night everyone!
  7. LinkSans2000
    LinkSans2000
    So, I fought Undyne The Undying in UNDERTALE for the first time today...HOLY :red: SHE IS TOUGH! I’ve died at least 30 times already :eek:
    1. Aurora3500
      Aurora3500
      Hello LinkSans,

When using profanity, we actually ask that you don't self-censor profanity. We use a profanity filter that censors profanity for those who have the feature enabled for any reason, and self-censoring prevents it from working properly. In this case we've edited your post so that the profanity is spelled in full.
      Jan 20, 2019 at 1:47 AM
    2. Aurora3500
      Aurora3500
      With your status, that is interesting to hear. I plan to play Undertale at some point, it is interesting that there are some very tough boss battles.
      Jan 20, 2019 at 1:47 AM
      LinkSans2000 likes this.
    3. LinkSans2000
      LinkSans2000
      Sorry I’ll use a more appropriate word next time; anyways, yeah the game is really fun
      Jan 20, 2019 at 2:12 AM
  8. Bubby Aurora
    Bubby Aurora
    I'm out! I've had enough of your junk!
  9. creeeeeeeepers
    creeeeeeeepers
    I can't believe Joker from Smash Bros is in Persona 5!
    1. Daikonradish likes this.
  10. IronManFan295
    IronManFan295
    Hey guys im pretty new here and would just like to know how to install mods if you know how to then pls message me thx
  11. PhYCoZ x20
    PhYCoZ x20
    Maybe not as dramatic as that but eh...
  12. PhYCoZ x20
    PhYCoZ x20
    I'll be gone for a long time thanks to certain people..... Anyway anything I do sucks
  13. SimeaseKitten
    SimeaseKitten Godley
    For some reason, I can't invite you to a conversation. Do you happen to know why?
  14. Grizz
    Grizz
    What's the most money in-game you've had !!!!
  15. Staffordshire Daily Posts
    Staffordshire Daily Posts AlphaEspeon
    How is your psychic power going? Is the Axiom Church still standing?
    1. AlphaEspeon
      AlphaEspeon
      Um, I’m not the pontifex. The pontifex is Quinella. (Hint - this is referencing SAO)
      Jan 19, 2019 at 11:24 PM
  16. Minifigone
    Minifigone
    520/600
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Staffordshire Daily Posts
      Staffordshire Daily Posts
      Any explanation available for me to research?
      Jan 19, 2019 at 9:50 PM
    3. Minifigone
      Jan 19, 2019 at 10:51 PM
    4. Staffordshire Daily Posts
      Interesting...
      Jan 19, 2019 at 10:51 PM
  17. Staffordshire Daily Posts
    "The only good thing about Germany in WW2 is their uniforms. And we're kind of jealous." Staffordshire Daily Quotes 1/19/19
    1. GawenStarTeller
      GawenStarTeller
      For real, one thing that makes the nazis even worse is that they've stolen some pretty decent designs. The swastika would probably look pretty cool if it wasn't a symbol of, y'know, nazis.
      Jan 19, 2019 at 10:25 PM
    2. Staffordshire Daily Posts
      The swastika was originally a Hindu symbol. It's just stolen by the Nazis for some reason.
      Jan 19, 2019 at 10:49 PM
    3. TMB50
      TMB50
      That, and their tendency to make outright weird military projects that most people would suspect were thought up while on drugs (Let's say that it's telling that trying to make a heavy bomber capable of dive-bombing was among the tamer ones).
      Jan 20, 2019 at 12:16 AM
  18. kirito12112005
    kirito12112005 M4trix
    Уважаемый M4trix, хочу вас спросить, не могли бы вы скинуть предыдущую версию exodus mod, с новой версией у меня огромная проблема ( не отображается руда, структура этого мода на карте)
    (если вы англичанин)
    Dear M4trix, I want to ask you, could you throw off the previous version of exodus mod, with the new version I have a huge problem ( not displayed ore, the structure of this mod on the map)
  19. Terraria N00B
  20. Oofeee
    Oofeee
    Hello my ppl if i look like a noob im not a noob u noob