New profile posts

my to-be-posted memes have been piling up so i will likely need to up the post frequency... hopefully mods are okay with this since ik posting profile messages too rapidly is counted as spam

with that said, next meme

IMG_2289.jpeg

as a guy with a huge scifi world, you can bet that some planets and moons have some funky skies (and Titan from Real Life too!)
I think Terraria is a good rogue like game since it made one time a person to e mail Relogic the A word and that inspired the get fixed boi world seed.
"Hello! This is your captain speaking! On your left you can see a pretty rainbow gae biome of luxury called the Hallow biome! On your right there's the Jungle! And oh, wait what's that flying tortoise thing coming at us?? OH GOD! OH MY GOD! HELP US, WE'RE--" *static noises* -- death by Giant Tortoise!
we should get 50 of an enemy if we shimmer a banner
Esther
Esther
I did not realize how much I needed this
but yes give us this for getting rid of all those banners
(By making them all fall into shimmer when someone approaches, to troll in multiplayer with actuators)
Glasia🌳
Glasia🌳
Better is to make this: Banner in shimmer -> roll 50x in a row the loot table rng for the corresponding enemy and then the items of those 50 rolls drop.
Back
Top Bottom