New profile posts

Weekly Theory #2 (Below)
Screen Shot 2024-03-18 at 1.42.27 PM.png
TforToe 💨
TforToe 💨
The only beast able to withstand and survive the corruption was the Eater of Worlds, now known as the Wormhole, which could no longer survive, as the whole world was officially corrupted. There was nothing left for the Eater to corrupt, so his powers started fading. In a weakened state, all it could do now was show its jaws to the surface, hoping that nearby prey would fall in, as its only source of food.
TforToe 💨
TforToe 💨
The Eternia crystal. As stated in my last theory, the eternia crystal has incredible powers, powers strong enough to prevent the moon lord from coming. Powers that can destroy the fabric of reality. This crystal, powerful enough to survive, survived into the time of Don't Starve. Known as the Terrarium, the Eternia Crystal, if used, can split the fabric of reality, opening it to allow in an ancient enemy.
TforToe 💨
TforToe 💨
Using the Eternia crystal allows for EoC, from a different universe to enter into the apocalypse. Using it allowed for Deerclops, a mutated form of eater of soulds to enter the ancient world of Terraria, and reak havoc there.
Sorry this one is so short, but that's about as far as i'd gotten. Hopefully I'll have something a bit more exciting next week. Thanks for reading, tho. Seeya later!
I hear you want an Esperanto translation of Terraria. I'm working on one but it's not done yet and i'm not sure i'll ever finish it. If you like i can give you what i do have done.
InigoGollum
InigoGollum
Duolingo is bad but it's far from ðe only free digital resource for learning Greek. Here's a list of some.
Vespillo
Vespillo
I want Latin
InigoGollum
InigoGollum
Latin is also in ðat link i posted. Lots of languages are. I've considered learning it but i don't really have any reason to. Greek is ðe same case, but i do want to learn to at least read ðe alphabet even if i can't understand any words ðat aren't closely related to English words.
Opinions on Discord, chat?
InigoGollum
InigoGollum
It keeps getting worse but people keep using it. And ðey just updated ðeir ToS.
Aurora Borealis
Aurora Borealis
For context I'm talking about the app silly-
Jk that joke was funny.

Keeps getting worse, huh?
DiamondFire🪓
DiamondFire🪓
It’s just a texting app. It can still do that, can it not? So please stop trying to make a controversy out of everthing.
Back
Top Bottom