New profile posts

I would like to say that playing Mother 2 & 3 has made me better at RPGs in general. I am almost done with Mother 3 now.
Please consider adding "legacy" Flail type weapon with the old mechanics from 1.3 and before. A lot of adventure maps used the mechanic for some really cool puzzles, which are no longer working as intended.
Here's a thread I made a few years ago with a video example as well: Weapons & Equip - Flail Item for Puzzle Maps
MrD108
MrD108
Instead of the flail, they could just add a new toy item, the Ball on a String, which works like the old flail and reacts with buttons, but no longer deals damage.
daily Would you press the button #9
Someone of your choice will have ALL OF THERE DREAMS COME TRUE. EVERY DESIRE, WANT, AND NEED of theirs will be fulfilled.
But you will die an instant, painless death THE MOMENT you press it, and they will not know that your sacrifice caused their success.
RandomDuckNerd
RandomDuckNerd
Pick me, and my dream is to be immune to death from this button AND to have unlimited wishes
ethan2🥐
ethan2🥐
you cant pick yourself
RandomDuckNerd
RandomDuckNerd
I'll tell my mom to have one of her wants to be to keep me alive after pressing the button
Back
Top Bottom