New profile posts

Hey Red, several months ago I suggested a change to the Gravity Globe, and you replied:
Making this obtainable earlier and usable only when placed could be a lot of fun

I randomly remembered this and figured I’d ask: did y’all follow through with this idea or something similar?

Hope you’re doing well ~;)
literally me
IMG_1921.jpeg

also idk if "power walking" is actually what i do, as i still walk like normal but i'm like 2x faster than everyone around me lmao (i just don't wanna be late for class)
92% on my science exam and a term total of 95% :/
I was aiming for 95% in both categories, but I'll gladly take straight A's.
IMG_0183.jpeg

What has this forum devolved into.
update: i got to the fun part of the animation and got like 4 seconds of animation done today
I won't have any time to do anything tomorrow, but on friday i'll have plenty of time and i'm feeling more motivated now. also, next week is spring break for me so i should (hopefully) get stuff done then. I wanted to finish this before march was over and I honestly should've, but I think i'll get it done before may.
The Pfp is in place, so now the announcement.
It's nearly holidays for me, meaning that I won't be online very much. That being said, if I stay at my grandmother's place this holidays I'll probably be online only slightly less than usual.
So I'll be seeing you around!
And a month later, a remake. now this time he even added two new characters: Providence and Asteris (ignore the fact that eq ripped off a few characters from calamity mod, he actually remade them into actual characters, and they now have nothing in common with their "originals" except visual appearance).
made by eq.

Attachments

• Без названия248_20240327220656.png
    Без названия248_20240327220656.png
    21.6 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: Daikonradish
Adeianos
Adeianos
because of post's character limit, i couldn't convey other eq's words. this isn't the final version, since he himself "not at all satisfied with how it turned out".
actually i don't even see the point of him asking me to post his works here, it doesn't make sense since it will never be used anywhere.
Back
Top Bottom