New profile posts

from a reddit comment
IMG_2273.jpeg

honestly real
even if i don't have as many problems as that guy, i think it'd still be better
school is a nightmare because *whips out a comically long scroll that rolls on the floor for 2 minutes straight and then reads it aloud* ...but in adult life even if work and taxes destroy you, you have more money, free time, experience, way less restrictions, etc.
Reactions: Creeper326
zenithspeed
zenithspeed
that said, the "no homework" thing is kind of a stretch...

from what i've seen and heard, transition from teenager to adult is actually a lot like hardmode... just when you were starting to get confident in your territory, it suddenly hits you from above, below, left, right, and directions you didn't even know existed

i'm scared guys
Green_Metaknight
Green_Metaknight
You feel yourself yanked in a direction you didn't know existed! (This is a castle of the winds joke btw)
Creeper326
Creeper326
It’ll be tough, but just roll with the punches and keep going and don’t give up.
Me when the when the the the the
The yes
the cherry when the Cherry when the

the me when the cherry when the

spatulas
IMG_2290.jpeg

for me it's usually on my left side instead but REAL
Esther
Esther
THAT'S SO TRUE THO
sometimes my wrist will also just
randomly hurt
It's why I usually wear wrist bands, if it suddenly hurts I can just put them all on the same wrist to soften the pain
zenithspeed
zenithspeed
meanwhile sometimes my eye starts vibrating
as of that surgery in like october of last year (most of y'all probably don't remember, but iirc it was back when i still used that weird tag system lol) it doesn't happen anymore though
Creeper326
Creeper326
I’ve been sick and coughing like crazy for a while now and that thing feels like a molten stone slab
What is your opinion on grubby?
1713581715489.png
Apparently it is possible to beat Terraria on the Tutorial World, I did it, albeit using Journey Mode's built in features. I also noticed some interesting quirks, like the snow biome being right next to a desert
Back
Top Bottom