New profile posts

IMG_2317.jpeg

with a little modifications this could become the "Bicske, Hungary" starter pack — there's ALWAYS traffic jams on the highway there, literally no exception
QOTD
Favourite Weapon
zenithspeed
zenithspeed
Pulse Bow is honestly underrated fr
LiterallyJustCarbon🌳
LiterallyJustCarbon🌳
Melee: Terra Blade - a classic that's been consistently amazing ever since it was introduced, probably my favourite weapon out of all of these on the list.
Ranged: Vortex Beater - explosions and fast firing, doesn't get any better than that.
Mage: Last Prism - who doesn't like a rainbow death laser?
Summoner: Stardust Dragon Staff - dragon👍
Yello_X
Yello_X
Melee: True Night's Edge, especially after the melee swords' revamp
Ranged: Celebration Mk2
Mage: Nebula Blaze
Summoner: Sanguine Staff
Axe
1713876647226.png
, Hamaxe
1713876661389.png
, or
1713876669911.png
chainsaw?
I know hamaxes are the most used, but any single use enjoyers?
  • Axe
Reactions: CannedPotato
CannedPotato
CannedPotato
Option number 4 :)
Axe-Pickaxe hybrids cut trees faster than any other kind of axe in the game, try it out!
Fun fact: You can change the automine priority of hybrid tools in config.json, I know the topic is hamaxes but you can set it so that tools will auto-dig before auto-chopping trees.
zenithspeed
zenithspeed
chainsaws or axes

idk why but i never really liked hamaxes, always thought they were overrated, i too vastly prefer an axe+pickaxe combo
Snek person👁🐿️
Snek person👁🐿️
the ones that make RRRRRRRRR soulnds
Not sure if this has been asked before, but is there any potential for the workshop to work on console and mobile? It would really help players to accommodate for themselves like using spider retextures for those with arachnophobia rather than asking the devs to do everything.
I kept wondering what your PFP was, and only now here on your profile I've figured it out; it's Specter Knight. Pretty neat, by the way! 👍
SilkyVol2
SilkyVol2
I played Specter of Torment recently, and I fell in love with it

The music, the gameplay, the progression, the characters

I haven't enjoyed a game so much since Xenoblade Chronicles
Back
Top Bottom