New Profile Posts

1. Foostinator
  2. Defure
  3. blazeykat
    blazeykat
    yay my accounts 2 years old and my pfp is still broken sorry for everyone with epilipsy
    1. Daikonradish likes this.
  4. Orifan1
    Orifan1
    so i just found out the protogen are actually an OPEN race, and ontop of that, that the "consequences" of violating his rules appear to(1/2)
    1. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      only be eternal shunning by the creator themself (do NOT take my word for it, im still following the rules because of the offchance that he will pursue legal action. im still going to push them, though.)and all this time ive thought they were a closed species, too. FML.
      May 24, 2019 at 2:11 AM
  5. King Victor
    King Victor
    Am I the only one who actually enjoys reading bad threads more than good ones?
    1. sharkman0101
      sharkman0101
      They're quite spicy, but they are not beneficial for your total brain cell count if you read them for too long.
      May 24, 2019 at 2:17 AM
      InstaFiz likes this.
  6. RavageTheSavage
    RavageTheSavage
    I've never really understood why flowers are considered a good gift. They're pretty, but I'm always sad when they die within a week.
    1. Daikonradish likes this.
  7. Super Shides
    1. Techhunter_Talon
      Techhunter_Talon
      Not even half of how ridiculous Athena can be.
      May 24, 2019 at 12:42 AM
      Super Shides likes this.
    2. Super Shides
      Super Shides
      I'm Not Even Really Specced Into Ceranuic Storm, I Don't Have Skills Like Zeus' Rage, I'm Mostly Xiphos And Phalanx.

Rend With Bloodlust Is Awesome, Especially With CoE
      May 24, 2019 at 12:45 AM
    3. Techhunter_Talon
      Techhunter_Talon
      By the way, do you find it funny that in the Pre-Sequel there's two characters who can turn just about any weapon into the Butcher from Borderlands 2? As in, the ammo saving effect that Pearl has in the second game... plus the high fire rate.
      May 24, 2019 at 12:47 AM
  8. Lord Ecramox the Almighty
    Lord Ecramox the Almighty
    First person to comment below is enemy of shrek and therefore all things holy.
    1. View previous comments...
    2. InstaFiz
      InstaFiz
      ...spoiled for Endgame.
      May 23, 2019 at 10:40 PM
    3. GodHimself
      GodHimself
      First person to comment below this comment is the god of all things and is super cool and hasn't spoiled endgame
      May 24, 2019 at 1:13 AM
    4. GodHimself
      GodHimself
      May 24, 2019 at 1:13 AM
  9. VictorLes
  10. ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    [​IMG]Caught 175 strawberries on Celeste :D
    1. EXRibbon
      EXRibbon
      ayy nice! I only have 63... ;-; aannnd only about 2 sides done on my save ;w; aahhhhhh
      May 23, 2019 at 11:32 PM
    2. VictorLes
      VictorLes
      Nice! i didn't even get them all but got most of them in my first run, have you done the B and C sides?
      May 24, 2019 at 12:32 AM
    3. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      Still waiting for Maddy's appearance on Indie Pogo!
      May 24, 2019 at 2:31 AM
  11. InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    I never stood a chance...
    1. View previous comments...
    2. InstaFiz
      InstaFiz
      I'm sorry that no one did. The reason you're not as upset as I am is because you weren't as ambitious as I was. I wanted the opportunity to talk to Red and Cenx so much. It was taken away...
      May 23, 2019 at 8:25 PM
    3. sharkman0101
      sharkman0101
      I think you're being too pessimistic about the outcome here. Sure, you had a chance to talk to people you look up to, but you are not thinking about what others got out of it. People saw your art and I'm sure the chunk of them enjoyed it. Heck, even Red and Cenx even saw it! While you may not feel like you have gotten something out of this, just know that others may have. Let that be what makes you smile.
      May 23, 2019 at 8:42 PM
      TheWorfer27 and Animus Viral like this.
    4. neoselket
      neoselket
      You can still ask red and cenx questions, it's just that they won't be guaranteed to be answered. They actually respond to a surprising amount of people, heck, cenx responded to me once. And don't feel too bad about not getting voted for, not too many people voted and the vast majority of people(myself included) didn't get any votes.
      May 24, 2019 at 3:42 AM
  12. Dragrath
    Dragrath
    Why do Granite Golems and Elementals get destroyed/hurt by lava? Granite is the crystallized magma chamber of an extinct volcano... >_<
  13. neoselket
    neoselket
    Look behind you every now and then. You'll be more motivated by seeing how far you've come than how far you have to go.
    1. Defure
      Defure
      All I see is a wall. It's not very motivational.
      May 23, 2019 at 6:55 PM
    2. neoselket
      neoselket
      When i think about how much i still can't do and how much i want that it seems like i'll never get, it gets pretty depressing. But when i think about all the stuff i've accomplished that i once thought was impossible, that helps me realize just how far i've come. You've accomplished a lot, even if you can't see it, and i hope things get better for you soon.
      May 23, 2019 at 6:59 PM
  14. Moor Al-Malik
    Moor Al-Malik
    Knowing that the election doesn't turn out well, a riot happen after the election, accidentally killing several people in process.
  15. Animus Viral
    Animus Viral Sebastian Michaellis
    Hello! Welcome to TCF! I hope you enjoy being on the forums!
  16. Animus Viral
    Animus Viral retinazer123
    Yoshi Gameplay no longer, now they are Retinazer x 123.
  17. retinazer123
    retinazer123
    TERRARIA:the only place where you can look at your own grave
    1. TheWorfer27, Izumi, neoselket and 2 others like this.
    2. ppowersteef
      ppowersteef
      And the only place where you can make an entire catacomb just with yourself.
      May 23, 2019 at 5:33 PM
  18. Fahad
    Fahad Yvori
    Hey you should make a desert themed like an egypt mod that adds many sand themed items.If you are interested i could send you some ideas.Thanks.
    1. Yvori
      Yvori
      I'm afraid you're asking the wrong person. I know next to nothing about Terraria modding.
      May 23, 2019 at 11:13 PM
  19. ThatRandomBuilderGuy
    ThatRandomBuilderGuy
    SUMMER BREAK!
    1. Animus Viral likes this.
    2. Omega Derpling
      Omega Derpling
      oh no, how DARE you have summer break a day earlier then me! It's so unfair that I have to wait an entire day for release! (I'm being sarcastic, I'm not actually mad. Have fun with your 3 months!)
      May 23, 2019 at 5:13 PM
    3. UltiDaniel
      UltiDaniel
      UftF: (My summer break is within 2~3 months from now, while also being only 1 month long but ok. This is fine. This is perfectly fine. This is a level much higher than fine. It is the utmost basic amount of- Oh forget it, this is not fine.)
      May 23, 2019 at 5:39 PM
  20. Katniss
    Katniss
    Katniss has awoken!
    1. Animus Viral likes this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. Katniss
      Katniss
      @Omega Derpling It's the Intense Green Flame Dye (basically cursed flames) ;)
      May 23, 2019 at 5:12 PM
    4. Omega Derpling
      Omega Derpling
      Ah... I actually have used that dye, I just prefer green flame and black dye. Probably should mix the two!
      May 23, 2019 at 5:14 PM
    5. Katniss
      Katniss
      @Omega Derpling I have used the green flame & black dye on the shield, body armor (helmet is just regular green flame) and boots.
      And I agree, it's a really good idea to mix them!
      May 23, 2019 at 5:17 PM