New profile posts

After an awesome run, we have defeated Moon Lord. Thanks everyone for showing up. Now we get back to work!
GameWin.png
Hi my friend code is 2886 7948 8272 o no switch add me to play terraria my discord is Ivantheknight ;)
We should not confuse ignorance for malice, it is possible for someone to tap into something without being aware of the bad thing in it or smth.
A_Mazarians_Boat
A_Mazarians_Boat
Of course at some point at some point you can’t be that ignorant without being malicious, but idk I see people confusing it a lot like idk
Impostor
Impostor
There's a philosophy quote based around that called Hanlon's Razor, which goes as "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by mistake"
Hey cuties, please stop burning me
  • Tree
Reactions: Creeper326
Esther
Esther
1: I'm not cute
2: I'm only doing it when I HAVE to to progress
3: Would it make you happy to know I have a guide in one of my stories that doesn't die and actually personally summons WoF
Creeper326
Creeper326
Ok, counterpoint, you’re evil and better counterpoint, sometimes you drop a cool green cap
daily Would ya press the button #8
you get 1000 dollars a day
but one of the EVILEST people in the world who ISN'T in prison (changes every day, so multiple evil people will get rich) will get 1,000,000 dollars a day.
¿Pa' cuando le serie de Terraria?
Yikiyaqa
Yikiyaqa
Si llegara a haber una, que esté en Netflix, porque eso rompería todo el sistema de liberación de dopamina (la serie sería muy entretenida)
Back
Top Bottom