New profile posts

You've posted creatur3, creatur4, and creatur5, but what about creatur2 and creatur1?
Reactions: Esther
Green_Metaknight
Green_Metaknight
After creatur(383 9s in a row) is creatur(-(382 9s in a row)), since overflowing the character limit makes you go to negative numbers, and the - is a character too.
Then it will keep going up until it gets back to creatur0, and then creatur1 and creatur2. (cont. in next comment)
  • Wow
Green_Metaknight
Green_Metaknight
So if creatur3 was the first you posted, creatur(382 9s in a row and then a 7) will be the (382 9s in a row and then a 7)th one you post.
So creatur(-(382 9s in a row)) will be the (382 9s in a row and then an 8)th one you post. (cont. in next comment)
  • Wow
Green_Metaknight
Green_Metaknight
(382 9s in a row and then an 8) is ((9*10^392)-1) more than -(382 9s in a row), so creatur1 will be the (9*10^392)th creatur you post.
That means you'll post ((9*10^392)+1) creaturs in total.
  • Wow
Good evening. How are you doing right now?
darthmorf
darthmorf
Hey Glasia, I'm good thanks! How are you?
Glasia🌳
Glasia🌳
I feel strange but I prefer not disclose on the public profile, why I feel that.
darthmorf
darthmorf
Ah, I'm sorry to hear that - I hope you feel better soon.
All crimson entrances are completely covered by the dungeon, and you can't even find them on the surface, which will make players very frustrated. What's worse, crimson even generate in dune. What do you think about this kind of generation?
beuwuwsj.png
Can there ever be a magic weapon with destructive capabilityes , or is it just the ranger's domain?
I just thought about mages being able to flaten mountains with a single word , and it is kind of a shame that it isnt possible , if this word isn't "fire!".
QOTD. Whats your favourite achievement in Terraria?
Reactions: CannedPotato
CannedPotato
CannedPotato
Fun fact: feeling petty was the last achievement I got on steam for 1.4.1, every time I opened the overlay it would display that as my last achievement got and it felt like the game mocking me for not paying enough attention to them.
Green_Metaknight
Green_Metaknight
The one for chopping down a tree because it's funny how you can get it by finding wood in a chest.
Fadein8466
Fadein8466
You and What Army?
Back
Top Bottom