New profile posts

All crimson entrances are completely covered by the dungeon, and you can't even find them on the surface, which will make players very frustrated. What's worse, crimson even generate in dune. What do you think about this kind of generation?
beuwuwsj.png
Glasia🌳
Glasia🌳
What seed, world size and corruption type (random or crimson?) is that?
Pinkigit🌳
Pinkigit🌳
I've only seen this happen a few times in small worlds. And seed in picture is 819246232
Can there ever be a magic weapon with destructive capabilityes , or is it just the ranger's domain?
I just thought about mages being able to flaten mountains with a single word , and it is kind of a shame that it isnt possible , if this word isn't "fire!".
Nneykobar hali / Nneyko🌳
Nneykobar hali / Nneyko🌳
Maybe something post moonlord? Not as good maybe as celebration , but maybe more precise?
Nneykobar hali / Nneyko🌳
Nneykobar hali / Nneyko🌳
Functioning similarly to old flamethrower(or clentaminator) , with a destructive alt-mode. Not as far reaching , to not overshadow cmk2 of course. Maybe ring , sold by mage? To reference his line about ring that turns mountains into swamps. Maybe just given once after defeating the moon lord akin to a slise of cake?
Nneykobar hali / Nneyko🌳
Nneykobar hali / Nneyko🌳
I dont know. Just thought of ingulfing the world in blue (purple is a possibility too) flames.

Just a suggestion.
QOTD. Whats your favourite achievement in Terraria?
Reactions: CannedPotato
CannedPotato
CannedPotato
Fun fact: feeling petty was the last achievement I got on steam for 1.4.1, every time I opened the overlay it would display that as my last achievement got and it felt like the game mocking me for not paying enough attention to them.
Green_Metaknight
Green_Metaknight
The one for chopping down a tree because it's funny how you can get it by finding wood in a chest.
Fadein8466
Fadein8466
You and What Army?
Sometime that I would like to see if this ever gets implemented is a "Revival- like" system that can be toggled in the settings that allows you to revive players on your team given a simple aura that flows once you die, and when another player gets into it it revives them.
DragonMals
DragonMals
A mod implements this and this is extremely fun when playing it with other players. I still want to make a playthrough with someone where you're supposed to use this mod to your advantage when both of you guys are playing on hardcore, and survival is key.
Back
Top Bottom