New profile posts

The time of year where I manage to be behind in everything school related has once again come, and sadly, this time it's not only the hardest year of HS, but also the year where I have 2 months left to finish getting my Eagle Scout rank.

Expect very little activity over the next month, I'm so :red:ing done being stressed.
ezgif.com-speed.gif

The triangle is ringing!
Hurry up I'm ringing!
GUYS I'M RINGING PICK UP THE TRIANGLE!
I'M RINGING!
Reactions: Orchamut
The Triangle God
The Triangle God
Hahahahahaha, ahahahahahaha I made 911 call YOU!
Green_Metaknight
Green_Metaknight
Sylar picks up the phone.
"I found Ted Sprague."
The Triangle God
The Triangle God
Hello this is the Triangle God Crypto Hotline, please wait.
*Starts playing music as you wait*
Hello, this is the Triangle God, how can I help you today?
(Totally Spies comment)
Jerry
1713303708543.png

I don't think anyone likes being mind-controlled
(I found the wiki, sadly it's on fandom)
Esther
Esther
Just because he hasn't said anything about it doesn't mean he likes it, though.
Orchamut
Orchamut
But didn't he intentionally put on the possessed evil masks in Kirby Fighters 2? Maybe that means something.
Esther
Esther
I don't have kirby fighters 2, I'd have to check the wiki when I have time to for that.
I wanna join the army too!
Something here seems fishy

1713294736100.png
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Guessing those are AI generated thumbnails.
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
this is why you feel like someone is watching you sometimes

because B̷̮̻̰̱̲͍̌̾̅̂̇͌̇̓̑̅́̓͝ ̶̢̛͚̭͈̫͍͎̗̤̭͙͙͚̿͋͛̇̏͒͊̏̄̐̈́́̾̚͝͠Ǫ̸̨̳̙̻͙̯̮̞͈́ ̴̨̨̡̭̪̣̞̖̼̠̼͚̘̀̏̀͊́͑̅͆́̿͑̂̅̀̚̚̚ͅͅB̸̡̧̯͍̘̩̺̳̑̾̆͂ watches
IndigoGollum
IndigoGollum
Almost certainly. Eiðer ðat or ðey're photoshopped, and i doubt ðe sort of people who generate fake science news videos for YouTube care enough to put any effort into ðeir work when a robot could do it faster and while consuming several dozen times more electricity.
Hey, Red, what if you added a magnetic boulder to the game that would be attracted to the player and roll towards him until his cycle runs out?
I like your art and your profile picture!
  • Love
Reactions: Dusty the Eevee
Dusty the Eevee
Dusty the Eevee
Why thank you!
The profile picture is a doodle version of a character of mine :D
DragonMals
DragonMals
That's awesome! Do you have a place that you share your art usually? I would also like to know your little history with Terraria
Dusty the Eevee
Dusty the Eevee
Not really, not consistently at least. I should probably look into art-sharing websites sooner or later :(
I only really started playing Terraria after 1.4, but I had my first playthrough of it with a friend back in around 2022 and I've loved the game ever since! I've done a few more playthroughs of it since then too
Back
Top Bottom