New profile posts

Weekly Theory #2 (Below)
Screen Shot 2024-03-18 at 1.42.27 PM.png
TforToe 💨
TforToe 💨
Don't Starve x Terraria: More than you think?
We've all seen the Don't Starve x Terraria Crossover, but believe it or not, Don't Starve is the sequel to Terraria! Don't Believe me? See the proof below.
(This theory is slightly based off of my previous theory, so I recommend reading that also)
TforToe 💨
TforToe 💨
First of all, most of this theory is verrrrrry loose. It does not have a strong foundation (I've got a lot going on, so I didn't have a whole lot of time to research). Now, the first thing to get out of the way; these two are not directly related, I believe that they are alternate realities from each other. Don't starve, a post-apocalyptic world, where the player has failed to keep the forces of evil at bay.
TforToe 💨
TforToe 💨
And Terraria, a reality where the player is able to keep the evil at bay, defeating the final boss, the Moon Lord, and cleaning the world, making it pure. Don't starve, a post-apocalyptic corruption world was consumed by the corruption, leaving everything, including the underworld, in ruins. Now everything of the past, including the monsters have been killed.
Sometimes I just wanna shout from frustration over hardware-related issues that are beyond my understanding. (Which is pretty much all of them.)
  • Love
Reactions: zenithspeed
zenithspeed
zenithspeed
fr me too
i wanna yell all the swear words at my device when it doesn't work but i simply can't :/
I hear you want an Esperanto translation of Terraria. I'm working on one but it's not done yet and i'm not sure i'll ever finish it. If you like i can give you what i do have done.
InigoGollum
InigoGollum
Duolingo is bad but it's far from ðe only free digital resource for learning Greek. Here's a list of some.
Vespillo
Vespillo
I want Latin
InigoGollum
InigoGollum
Latin is also in ðat link i posted. Lots of languages are. I've considered learning it but i don't really have any reason to. Greek is ðe same case, but i do want to learn to at least read ðe alphabet even if i can't understand any words ðat aren't closely related to English words.
Hey Red, several months ago I suggested a change to the Gravity Globe, and you replied:
Making this obtainable earlier and usable only when placed could be a lot of fun

I randomly remembered this and figured I’d ask: did y’all follow through with this idea or something similar?

Hope you’re doing well ~;)
Back
Top Bottom