New profile posts

I've finally thought of what Ujiguadjil the Dominastroyer is!
He's a giant green blob of radioactive atoms, held together by medium-lived particles that have lifespans in between that of gravitons and pions.
Each individual atom also has an excessive amount of pions in it, to prevent it from decaying.
His text color is 42ee42.
Finally made my first proper "About me" on this dangerous site. I suggest you go check it out (or you can always use the one I posted here) for the most updated information about me.
DragonMals
DragonMals
I do want to play adventure maps, but my only limits is that I'm too attached to tMod, and I mainly play that nowadays
Green_Metaknight
Green_Metaknight
Idk much about tMod, does playing on tMod mean you can't do adventure maps?
DragonMals
DragonMals
tMod can mean that I can play vanilla adventure maps, but if someone would want to play with me, I would have to get used to playing vanilla all over again. Although I wouldn't mind doing that, ofc. At the end, I'm still playing my favorite game of all time in it's original form.
MECHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
SilkyVol2
SilkyVol2
Twitchy
Mecha_Twitchy
Mecha_Twitchy
That was going to be my original username, but I didn't find it original enough.
I also use Übergoober and some others sometimes...
Cherrizy
Cherrizy
ubergoober is a dope asf name
also
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
IM SOS SORRYU FGOR NOT REPSOMDING WASEFI;OUHAEGIO;UR
I just saw a bug in my house and I was able to identify it because it's in Empires of the Undergrowth! Here it is:
false bombardier beetle.jpg

It's a false bombardier beetle!
DiamondFire🪓
DiamondFire🪓
I only know like two bug types, and that’s from Hollow Kngiht.
neoselket
neoselket
Which ones?
DiamondFire🪓
DiamondFire🪓
Stag beetles and dung beetles. Maybe some other beetles too. Hollow Knight has a lot of beetles.
Back
Top Bottom