New profile posts

Having anxiety issues sucks, but having something to be anxious about is making me feel better. It feels good to not feel bad about having anxiety waves for no reason.

I feel like there's a really bad lesson there.
I'm doing a Terraria Legendary mode stream right now but I think I'm gonna do Character.AI challenges when my friends get home so keep an eye out if you want
I love chatters so feel free to heckle
my to-be-posted memes have been piling up so i will likely need to up the post frequency... hopefully mods are okay with this since ik posting profile messages too rapidly is counted as spam

with that said, next meme

IMG_2289.jpeg

as a guy with a huge scifi world, you can bet that some planets and moons have some funky skies (and Titan from Real Life too!)
Queen Slime and Mech Bosses are down. We’ll be back at it Monday and hopefully finished and back to work next week!

Been a great playthrough so far, but the notes are really starting to add up :dryadhappy:
Glasia🌳
Glasia🌳
Wishing you luck for next week to beat the Moon lord!
For the next week my recommendation: Spam boulders whenever you can!
DiamondFire🪓
DiamondFire🪓
Redigit is one of the few devs who actually play their game well. Wish you luck on Plantera! If it drops The Axe, sacrifice it to Cenx
I think Terraria is a good rogue like game since it made one time a person to e mail Relogic the A word and that inspired the get fixed boi world seed.
"Hello! This is your captain speaking! On your left you can see a pretty rainbow gae biome of luxury called the Hallow biome! On your right there's the Jungle! And oh, wait what's that flying tortoise thing coming at us?? OH GOD! OH MY GOD! HELP US, WE'RE--" *static noises* -- death by Giant Tortoise!
Back
Top Bottom