New profile posts

I hear you want an Esperanto translation of Terraria. I'm working on one but it's not done yet and i'm not sure i'll ever finish it. If you like i can give you what i do have done.
InigoGollum
InigoGollum
Duolingo is bad but it's far from ðe only free digital resource for learning Greek. Here's a list of some.
Vespillo
Vespillo
I want Latin
InigoGollum
InigoGollum
Latin is also in ðat link i posted. Lots of languages are. I've considered learning it but i don't really have any reason to. Greek is ðe same case, but i do want to learn to at least read ðe alphabet even if i can't understand any words ðat aren't closely related to English words.
Hey Red, several months ago I suggested a change to the Gravity Globe, and you replied:
Making this obtainable earlier and usable only when placed could be a lot of fun

I randomly remembered this and figured I’d ask: did y’all follow through with this idea or something similar?

Hope you’re doing well ~;)
IMG_0183.jpeg

What has this forum devolved into.
update: i got to the fun part of the animation and got like 4 seconds of animation done today
I won't have any time to do anything tomorrow, but on friday i'll have plenty of time and i'm feeling more motivated now. also, next week is spring break for me so i should (hopefully) get stuff done then. I wanted to finish this before march was over and I honestly should've, but I think i'll get it done before may.
The Pfp is in place, so now the announcement.
It's nearly holidays for me, meaning that I won't be online very much. That being said, if I stay at my grandmother's place this holidays I'll probably be online only slightly less than usual.
So I'll be seeing you around!
Back
Top Bottom