New profile posts

Can there ever be a magic weapon with destructive capabilityes , or is it just the ranger's domain?
I just thought about mages being able to flaten mountains with a single word , and it is kind of a shame that it isnt possible , if this word isn't "fire!".
Nneykobar hali / Nneyko🌳
Nneykobar hali / Nneyko🌳
Maybe something post moonlord? Not as good maybe as celebration , but maybe more precise?
Nneykobar hali / Nneyko🌳
Nneykobar hali / Nneyko🌳
Functioning similarly to old flamethrower(or clentaminator) , with a destructive alt-mode. Not as far reaching , to not overshadow cmk2 of course. Maybe ring , sold by mage? To reference his line about ring that turns mountains into swamps. Maybe just given once after defeating the moon lord akin to a slise of cake?
Nneykobar hali / Nneyko🌳
Nneykobar hali / Nneyko🌳
I dont know. Just thought of ingulfing the world in blue (purple is a possibility too) flames.

Just a suggestion.
QOTD. Whats your favourite achievement in Terraria?
Reactions: CannedPotato
CannedPotato
CannedPotato
Fun fact: feeling petty was the last achievement I got on steam for 1.4.1, every time I opened the overlay it would display that as my last achievement got and it felt like the game mocking me for not paying enough attention to them.
Green_Metaknight
Green_Metaknight
The one for chopping down a tree because it's funny how you can get it by finding wood in a chest.
Fadein8466
Fadein8466
You and What Army?
Sometime that I would like to see if this ever gets implemented is a "Revival- like" system that can be toggled in the settings that allows you to revive players on your team given a simple aura that flows once you die, and when another player gets into it it revives them.
DragonMals
DragonMals
A mod implements this and this is extremely fun when playing it with other players. I still want to make a playthrough with someone where you're supposed to use this mod to your advantage when both of you guys are playing on hardcore, and survival is key.
Back
Top Bottom