New profile posts

What if upon death, your character lost 20 max health (if with health over than 100), and a Life Crystal Boulder spawned on your character position?
Current playthrough is going great. We have made it to hardmode! Testing out a new multiplayer mechanic that I’m pretty excited to show off later
What is up with people's home thing on their profile? Why is it always something so "deep" like "Somewhere in the dark abyss" or "out there somewhere"
Just had another possibly silly idea for CCI!
Specifically, Totally Spies. I feel like some of the gadgets from that show could be pretty interesting in Terraria!
Here's a link to the wiki's list of all the gadgets so you don't have to watch the entire show to see them all: Gadget
(Sorry for the fandom link btw, it's the first wiki I could find)
I have some news.
VERY GOOD NEWS.
My mom just lended me her computer! She's going to get it back when she gets me a new computer.
And unlike my previous computer and my sister's computer, it's not a Raspbian! So that means I'll be able to do Terraria on it!
Me shaking in fear watching people way older then me do the same mistakes online I did when I was like 12
zenithspeed
zenithspeed
i've heard some teenagers nowadays barely even know how to use stuff like the file manager or whatever

so yeah, knowledge of digital devices (alongside, well, knowledge of basically everything else) is going way down
Glasia🌳
Glasia🌳
I have someone who studies with me Software Engineering who does not know how to use a PC.
Back
Top Bottom