1.3.1 Feedback and Bugs Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if it's a bug or it's designed to do that but the falling stars are getting stuck IN conveyor belts. I started a new large world and mined out all the sky islands and built a huge sky bridge from both directions with conveyor belts so that I could just sit in one place and have them come to me and it doesn't work. The falling stars just get stuck in the conveyor belts as seen in the pictures I uploaded.

Attachments

• Capture 2016-06-06 23_54_18.png
    Capture 2016-06-06 23_54_18.png
    67.3 KB · Views: 208
  • Capture 2016-06-06 23_54_23.png
    Capture 2016-06-06 23_54_23.png
    77.2 KB · Views: 191
  • Capture 2016-06-06 23_55_44.png
    Capture 2016-06-06 23_55_44.png
    59.5 KB · Views: 208
  • Capture 2016-06-06 23_55_52.png
    Capture 2016-06-06 23_55_52.png
    41.3 KB · Views: 222
@MiningdiamondsVIII, how large? When actuating particularly large quantities of blocks all at once on a server, latency can interfere sometimes. A screenshot of the afflicted area would be helpful. :)

Also, @loudcassi, I've reported that issue, thanks!!!

Around 300ish blocks? It was using Host & Play, we were the only ones on and there didn't seem to be any lag. I can't really give a screenshot because he got a bit frustrated, so he removed the actuators and blocks, and kind of remodeled it to be manual. Is there an in-game fix, or a way for the team to fix this bug?
That would be much appreciated, thanks!

13394167_1018705328216495_1134576213003756488_n.jpg

Can someone explain to me why is the weather stuck on Warning despite the fact that I'm not even fighting a boss? It has been going on for a while.

Can someone explain to me why is the weather stuck on Warning despite the fact that I'm not even fighting a boss? It has been going on for a while.

Well for starters that's fishing power, not weather. I'd guess you have a truffle worm in your inventory somewhere, having one of those will do that.

Hi. I was given to understand that the bugs with getting tally counter kills for worms, including the Devourer, were fixed.
Using 1.3.1 version on PC, I still am getting 'kill count unavailable' when hitting/killing devourers though :(
I specifically identified them with hunter potion + mouseover as being devourers prior to killing (with my solar eruption, not minion or trap kill or anything) and yeah still no go.

Is this a bug that was unsuccessfully attempted to be fixed with the 1.3.1 update or one that has not been tackled yet? And either way a fix would be nice... its one of the very few banners missing from my collection (thanks though for fixing the Crawltipede kill count issue though :D)

Alto

So this is happening because I'm keeping my Truffle Worms with me?
Yes. Truffle worms being the active bait display Warning, for fishing power rather than actual fishing power. two ways to fix this is either ditch the truffle worms entirely, or put a different form a bait closer to the upper left of inventory than your truffle worms are to make it the active bait.

I've said it before, but I just want to say again that the crimson/curruption still has some corrupted looking sky:
DAEF18CA8A99FD9B9BE6D57A835E28B3C976D328

Í've no idea what could be the cause of it, but the issue was already present on the titlescreen of 1.3.1

Yes. Truffle worms being the active bait display Warning, for fishing power rather than actual fishing power. two ways to fix this is either ditch the truffle worms entirely, or put a different form a bait closer to the upper left of inventory than your truffle worms are to make it the active bait.

Yeah, I tested it and it being in my Inventory and listed before my Master Bait affected my fishing index. Switched their places and solved the problem. Thanks for the heads up.

I've said it before, but I just want to say again that the crimson/curruption still has some corrupted looking sky:

Í've no idea what could be the cause of it, but the issue was already present on the titlescreen of 1.3.1

@ppowersteef, as far as we can tell, its not specifically related to either the Crimson or Corruption, but a recurring issue that's hitting specific users repeatedly, but most users never see it at all. We've yet to determine the hardware issue that may be causing the problem, but are still investigating it.

Hi. I was given to understand that the bugs with getting tally counter kills for worms, including the Devourer, were fixed.
Using 1.3.1 version on PC, I still am getting 'kill count unavailable' when hitting/killing devourers though :(
I specifically identified them with hunter potion + mouseover as being devourers prior to killing (with my solar eruption, not minion or trap kill or anything) and yeah still no go.

Is this a bug that was unsuccessfully attempted to be fixed with the 1.3.1 update or one that has not been tackled yet? And either way a fix would be nice... its one of the very few banners missing from my collection (thanks though for fixing the Crawltipede kill count issue though :D)

Alto

@Altoscholto, from what I can tell, the display bug where kills dealt to the body or tail still shows up as "Kill Count Unavailable" is still happening. However, the kills ARE still registering and counting towards your progress, they just don't show the current count unless you get a headshot kill.

In other words, if you get 9 body kills, each kill will say "Kill Count Unavailable", but if your 10th kill was a head kill, the Tally Counter will say "Devourer: 10". Additionally (and I just tested this), you will get the Devourer Banner at the 50th kill, regardless of whether it was a head, body, or tail kill.

In essence, the bug where kills didn't count has been fixed, but the bug with the visual display on the Tally Counter has not been, as its a much more minor issue. I hope that answers your question? :)

oh ok thanks heaps :D I will persist then with my hunt (had paused it after realising that I was not seeing any kill counts on them). Only Devourer, The Groom, Pinky and Dr Bones banners to go now :)

Why most statue spawned critters will disappear when trying to catch, you can actually still catch statue ducks that are flying around. (they also touched the ceiling before I catched them)

Why most statue spawned critters will disappear when trying to catch, you can actually still catch statue ducks that are flying around. (they also touched the ceiling before I catched them)

This is because critter statues are set to make such spawns unable to be captured. @Leinfors already explained that making those critters capturable would completely rip apart the game's meta economic system.

I've been having an issue where the queen bee wouldn't follow me to the jungle's surface. If I teleport back to my jungle outpost, instead of pursuing me the queen would just leave.
Whats odd though is that she did follow me a couple of times before.

Some feedback I've come up with, not sure if it's been mentioned yet. When using the radial hotbar both the left and right sticks select items. Can there be an option for only the right stick to select the hotbar slot while the left stick continues to move the player? Currently if I need to switch slots I have to come to a standstill, which has gotten me hurt a few times because I couldn't switch and dodge at the same time like you could on K&M.

Skeletron also ran away after I summoned him, fought him a bit and teleported to the nearby nurse for a quick healing.
This was in the same general area.

Also, I find that sometimes I can't move items in my inventory. I have the pause game setting on.

Ok, so I posted this in the support forums a week ago and still no reply. So I'll try here...

Anytime I'm anywhere near a mine cart track the game automatically snaps me to it. To be a bit more exact, it appears that if I'm within 5-10 blocks of the track, it's snapping me to it. When it happens, it gives the appearance that I'm grappling to it with the default (basic) grapple, even though I'm currently using the Topaz grapple. When this happens all I'm doing is moving in one direction via the left stick. It's extremely annoying, as it makes it hard to leave the tracks and mine ore or explore the surrounding area. To make matters worse, if you happen to cross a large pit while riding a mine cart it will dump you off. FYI, these are the naturally occuring tracks that happen upon world gen.

So, is this a bug or is the a setting that fixes this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom