tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

I tested it and it is currently not implemented but in the old mod before we ported it over that button allowed you to drop an item and it would filter the mobs and show you which mobs drop the item. So you could put gel in there and it would show slimes and anything else that dropped gel. I am not sure if we will implement this feature again. It was obscure. Me and jopo want to clean up the tools and make them as bug free as possible and allow add-ons for tools based on what the user wants instead of a million unwanted tools. We have to make the code a little easier for modders to do their add-ons and fix bugs.
Actually I really like that feature. If it won't make it in here, I'd like to put it in Cheat Sheet if Jopo agrees.. I mean I may be a dumb person or something, but sometimes I have these things in my inventory of which I don't know what mobs drop it.... By the way this feature isn't be too difficult to implement in the current system :)

If anything I'm wondering if you guys are going to add in the recipe feature from Cheat Sheet?
Cause say your guide gets killed and you have to wait till he respawns, your out of a way to figure out what recipes is.
So that's one feature I would like to see added.

All good ideas. We haven't implemented a resizable window yet. The reason the windows are small enough is to accommodate people who have smaller screens. The scroll bug we are looking into. The buff window having a search will happen. Thanks for trying out the mod.

I just took a look at your mod. You have some cool tools that would be appreciated add-ons.

/stats is great.
/vacuum is something I have always wanted.

We will need to do some mod compatibility testing. Thanks for the heads up.
I have an idea :)
Allow the ability to fix the screen in a certain position kinda like how gameiki did it

Actually I really like that feature. If it won't make it in here, I'd like to put it in Cheat Sheet if Jopo agrees.. I mean I may be a dumb person or something, but sometimes I have these things in my inventory of which I don't know what mobs drop it.... By the way this feature isn't be too difficult to implement in the current system :)
It will probably be an add-on. A lot of tools are better as add-ons.

If anything I'm wondering if you guys are going to add in the recipe feature from Cheat Sheet?
Cause say your guide gets killed and you have to wait till he respawns, your out of a way to figure out what recipes is.
So that's one feature I would like to see added.
I'm sure jopo wants to bring this over or make a compatible add-on. It's up to him how he wants to implement this.

I have an idea :)
Allow the ability to fix the screen in a certain position kinda like how gameiki did it
That is called fly cam. We couldn't get it into tmod yet because tmod was not compatible yet. We needed an extra hook. I'm sure it will get added soon. It's my favorite feature as well.

Hi there, I love this mod and the fact that it's compatible with Cheat Sheet makes it even better. I have two little ideas, not sure if they're doable : Have a way to give persistent buffs to the player and immunity to some buffs / debuffs. I think it would be an interesting feature for servers (and singleplayer for those who want to cheat even more).

i cant download this i have an error help! i want this mod and the actual tmod mod browser doesnt work :(

i just realized, i dont seem to have all of the icons at the bottom of the screen in the screenshot. are those icons only accesible in multiplayer?

I would like to see a function to get extra accessory slots and a recipe browser.
Could You also please make it so if You right click on a item in the item browser that it doesnt give You a stack of the item?(kinda like cheatsheet)

Back
Top Bottom