Pixel Art Derpo's Magnificent Sprites

What do you think?

• Total voters
I was wondering if I could have something like a shadow orb, but way larger, gold, and appears to be cracking in the middle revealing an eye that looks like a solar eclipse?
SizeOfBoss.png
Here is the size I would like it to be.

Last edited:
I was wondering if I could have something like a shadow orb, but way larger, gold, and appears to be cracking in the middle revealing an eye that looks like a solar eclipse?
View attachment 117014 Here is the size I would like it to be.
Derpo, I dunno if you mind, but I kinda stole this request from you. Sorry, man.

Sun egg.png

Apologies if you are offended by me yoinking your requests.

I would rather pick MKIV, Mark-14 version of that armor.
I'll add it to the list.

Derpo, I dunno if you mind, but I kinda stole this request from you. Sorry, man.

View attachment 117067

Apologies if you are offended by me yoinking your requests.
Not at all. I was completely unsure as to how I would have done it, so I'm actually kinda glad you did it. Fantastic job by the way. :D

I've love to make a mod. But I have zero experience in coding, and I don't have the patience to learn.

Also, isn't the sprite I made you already a female version? Or are you talking about something else?

looks like a male version. maybe it's the body? mind altering it regardless? XD the breast plate chest type look for the overalls kinda look like pectorals to me or maybe my brain is scrambled more then usual.

Ever consider submitting your work to a Cosmetic mod? you do the sprite work they add it to the game?

looks like a male version. maybe it's the body? mind altering it regardless? XD the breast plate chest type look for the overalls kinda look like pectorals to me or maybe my brain is scrambled more then usual.

Ever consider submitting your work to a Cosmetic mod? you do the sprite work they add it to the game?
I can try and make it look more feminine. But I can't guarantee anything, I've never been good at drawing feminine clothes/armor...

By cosmetic mod, do you mean something that just changes in-game textures? Or a mod that adds in new things? Either way, I've been a spriter for a mod before, and I didn't like it. To much work, and I hate spriting with a deadline.

I can try and make it look more feminine. But I can't guarantee anything, I've never been good at drawing feminine clothes/armor...

By cosmetic mod, do you mean something that just changes in-game textures? Or a mod that adds in new things? Either way, I've been a spriter for a mod before, and I didn't like it. To much work, and I hate spriting with a deadline.

Kinda. I was actually thinking that you look around for a good mod that adds in new vanity armors (I use Cosmetic Varity & Legends by Jenosis) and ask the modder if you can throw some sprites into it

I mean im not an expert on how things work but it get's your spirtes into the game it gives w/e mod more content and you don't have to work a deadline

Mostly just wishful thinking because it's a shame not to see this wonderful work in the game XD

YAAAAAAY! IT'S ALIVE AGAIN!
What styles do you do this time? Like...still Buckatars and stuff? Pixelart avatars? Or something completely new?

Anyway, I see you improved much from last year. Also, nice new logo. Looking forward to see more. :)

I don't understand those who voted "Just plain bad." >:c
Because those, my friend, are "Just plain good."

could i have these guys in terraria form, like you did with hyper light drifter? if it's too much to ask, you can just do the bottom left one.
acplayers.png

YAAAAAAY! IT'S ALIVE AGAIN!
What styles do you do this time? Like...still Buckatars and stuff? Pixelart avatars? Or something completely new?

Anyway, I see you improved much from last year. Also, nice new logo. Looking forward to see more. :)

I don't understand those who voted "Just plain bad." >:c
Because those, my friend, are "Just plain good."
I don't specifically have sections dedicated to the specialized avatars (bucketars, mega men, BoIs, etc...) but I suppose I could still do them if people asked.
Also, at least one of the people who voted "just plain bad" did it just for s:red:ts and giggles. He told me so himself.

well since its alive again im gonna ask for something epic
could i have this guy View attachment 117185 with for a head as an avatar?

p.s. you dont have to include the wolves or background.
Well uh...That's quite a request. I'm assuming you want it in corenality style?
Derpo New.png

could i have these guys in terraria form, like you did with hyper light drifter? if it's too much to ask, you can just do the bottom left one.
View attachment 117206
Well, technically that is multiple things, so I'm just gonna do the bottom left. I suppose you could come back and request the rest one at a time if you really wanted. :p

Back
Top Bottom