Pixel Art Derpo's Magnificent Sprites

What do you think?

• Total voters
I don't specifically have sections dedicated to the specialized avatars (bucketars, mega men, BoIs, etc...) but I suppose I could still do them if people asked.
Could I maybe request a BoI one? I think you already know my OC. :p
Or wait.
Maybe no.
Let's give my other OCs a chance.
orionarmor.png

Dis boi here. Shal.

Well, what can I say...?
He has a grenade launcher and a sniper rifle with the palettes of his armor.

Hope you can do it. :)
kthxbye

Could I maybe request a BoI one? I think you already know my OC. :p
Or wait.
Maybe no.
Let's give my other OCs a chance.
View attachment 117210
Dis boi here. Shal.

Well, what can I say...?
He has a grenade launcher and a sniper rifle with the palettes of his armor.

Hope you can do it. :)
kthxbye
Would you like me to attempt to include the sniper and/or grenade launcher into the BoI? Personally, I feel they would look a bit out of place strapped to the back of a big-headed doofy baby-man. But if you want it, I can do it. (Or at least try...)

*finally decides to look back over the original post since the revival of the thread* Damn, son, where'd ya find this? On a more serious note, the title of the thread still says Molos' Magnificent Sprites and it's bothering me.

*finally decides to look back over the original post since the revival of the thread* Damn, son, where'd ya find this? On a more serious note, the title of the thread still says Molos' Magnificent Sprites and it's bothering me.
Yeah, not sure how to change that though. The option disappears if the thread has been up for more than an hour. And since this thread's been around for a couple of years, (jeez...has it really been that long?), that option is long gone. Maybe I could ask a moderator to change it.

Could you please sprite something in the Corenality style for me, then?

A sprite of this character, with a few changes/details?
(The character is male, but supposed to look as girly as possible!)
Y5PGkwo.png

List of changes/details:
-Tail is longer than his legs, coming to a sort of a point
-Eyebrows are in this shape and length
-Coat is black and floor length, his legs have a digitigrade structure
-His hair is black, and eyes are deep purple
-Fur pattern: Main color is light grey, secondary is black, in this pattern
-His weapon belts/sheathes are black, and the rifle sheath is open-topped
-There's a fur ruff poofing way out of his collar, exactly like this
-His hood is really big, covering most of his shoulders when it's down
-Has super floppy sleeves, like this
-Pants are gray, and super baggy, covering everything but his toes. There's also a huge rip right above the left knee
-Also, could you make his legs super digitigrade, like in this picture? But with shorter feet?

Weapon references:
Swords:
uetOk5C.png

(The blades are around 3 and a half feet long each, and the very end of the hilt is rectangular, with rounded edges. In reference, the character is 5 feet tall.)

Rifle:
g2epKnW.png

Pose:

You can really put him in any pose you like, but I'd prefer him to be holding up an old-fashioned lantern (again, you can choose the style of lantern) in his left hand with a curious look on his face.

Last edited:
Could you sprite something in the Corenality style for me, then?

A sprite of this character, with a few changes/details?
(The character is male, but supposed too look as girly as possible!)
Y5PGkwo.png

List of changes/details:
-Tail is longer than his legs, coming to a sort of a point
-Eyebrows are in this shape and length
-Coat is black and floor length, his legs have a digitigrade structure
-His hair is black, and eyes are deep purple
-Fur pattern: Main color is light grey, secondary is black, in this pattern
-His weapon belts/sheathes are black, and the rifle sheath is open-topped
-There's a fur ruff poofing way out of his collar, exactly like this
-His hood is really big, covering most of his shoulders when it's down
-Has super floppy sleeves, like this
-Pants are gray, and super baggy, covering everything but his toes. There's also a huge rip right above the left knee

Weapon references:
Swords:
uetOk5C.png

(The blades are around 3 and a half feet long each, and the very end of the hilt is rectangular, with rounded edges. In reference, the character is 5 feet tall.)
Rifle:
g2epKnW.png

You can really put him in any pose you like, but I'd prefer him to be holding up an old-fashioned lantern (again, you can choose the style of lantern) in his left hand with a curious look on his face.
Sorry to say it, but the corenality style is just from the waist up, at least the way I do it. I don't do legs. (I suck at legs...)
Other than that, I should be able to do it, although it may not be as detailed as you want. I'll try and fit in as much as I can without making it look too cluttered.

Edit: Now that I think about it, I have a reference for the legs, so I may be able to do them. Perhaps I'll make an exception just this once.

Sorry to say it, but the corenality style is just from the waist up, at least the way I do it. I don't do legs. (I suck at legs...)
Other than that, I should be able to do it, although it may not be as detailed as you want. I'll try and fit in as much as I can without making it look to cluttered.
You suck at leg? Can teach how to leg. Well, I can try to. Not sure about the actual success of such an endeavor.

You suck at leg? Can teach how to leg. Well, I can try to. Not sure about the actual success of such an endeavor.
I don't really feel like it's something I can be taught. I can draw them alright if I'm drawing with a reference pic, my main problem is coming up with a design for legs that actually look decent. (I've edited my previous post to coincide with this one).

Other than that, I should be able to do it, although it may not be as detailed as you want. I'll try and fit in as much as I can without making it look too cluttered.

Edit: Now that I think about it, I have a reference for the legs, so I may be able to do them. Perhaps I'll make an exception just this once.

Well, if you don't want to do the legs, you can just do it from the waist up. Thanks for accepting the request! :)

Also, if the fur pattern ends up terrible, you can just dump it and go with plain gray, like in this.

Last edited:
Hey, mind if you remake some old stuff you made for me? Since it's for my mod, it'd save the spriters themselves the unneeded work.

That stuff being that..

Earth Armor, Kevlar Armor, and Grim Armor

The Fire stuff was already resprited some time ago.

Back
Top Bottom