T-MEC Logos (Alternatives, etc.)

...and now its a fully fledged airship :D
LOL! yeah. I think the vehical for a logo banner outgrew it's premise to become more of a vehicle for extra-terrestrial travel... Still awesome.:) Fully functional rapid fire guns and all... Massive shame the game doesn't actually let you fly that beast anywhere!

Was having a quick play with the logo again, tried making an animated version with a bit more colour. What do people think? It's only a temporary stop-gap I think. Full and half sized versions below:
v29N0vT.gif

CjAMVcE.gif

Edit: also added a thumbnail of your T-MEC airship @MrFancyPants , with link to the Imgur Album, hope that's ok?

Last edited:
That looks really cool! I like the fact that it spells out what T-MEC means and still manages to emphasize the acronym. Well done!

Was having a quick play with the logo again, tried making an animated version with a bit more colour. What do people think? It's only a temporary stop-gap I think. Full and half sized versions below:
Edit: also added a thumbnail of your T-MEC airship @MrFancyPants , with link to the Imgur Album, hope that's ok?
that is actually great i'm still messigng with it

This is my new (first) signature!

JAp5Y1Q.png

I think it looks pretty nice. Not too large. The "T" in T-MEC is perhaps not immediately obvious. If anybody else would like a copy of it with their own instead of my character in it, give a shout.
[DOUBLEPOST=1440779159,1440777701][/DOUBLEPOST]Here is another tacky one:

DlxflYA.png

Last edited:
Also, feel free to use these wire themed page dividers I made for my bigger posts, guides, etc. Right (Not sure I've explicitly posted these elsewhere, but here seems sensible too.) They're hosted on Imgur, and I will endeavor to keep them up indefinitely.

Posters should, in general, try to use externally hosted images to allow web visitors to see embedded pictures. Because of social group weirdness, natively attached images appear broken to outsiders without an account and being log in.
[doublepost=1458238514,1458073953][/doublepost]Just made various sized animated versions of the popular white background T-MEC logo badge...
IfD4d7j.gif

EW0Evao.gif

hX9BV80.gif

Not sure it would make sense to go any smaller.
[doublepost=1459916143][/doublepost]OK, so here are the winning re-designs from the recent competition:
Oh4QysV.gif
gHltSWf.gif
xjqrqwf.gif
VyOIZGY.gif

Thanks to @Vortechz for a quick rework on some of the transparency of the M. :)

And some cute half-sized versions (in case some of you wish to mesmerize the forum with an annoyingly awesome animated signature (seriously, that is a terrible idea! lol :confused:):
jwdHQOw.gif
IHuEwsX.gif
OQWuZGm.gif
y6KUQr3.gif

By all means build, animate and post up your own extra letters to mix and match. Also, please post up any/all full logos you've made here, for posterity!:happy:
[doublepost=1464171318][/doublepost]New decorative text dividers, at full brightness, including the lovely new yellow, plus a line of actuators, for good luck!

Back
Top Bottom