Texture Pack High Definition version of all textures up to Terraria 1.4.4.6

Well, the update is out! Or at least in my region... Can't wait for your update! Excited!
Thanks. I already started the conversion, but need to do some tweaks on the converter, it is failing on some of the images now. I'll try to do it tomorrow (it is almost midnight here).

Uploaded the new 1.3.1 textures to mediafire. Both blend and noblend versions. I don't have time to play with the game now, so let me know if there is any problem with the textures.

Thank you very much! Will check out the new textures soon. I probably won't be able to play for a while due to finals, but soon I will check them out!

Ok, there are some issues to be fixed, but for the most part, the textures look great! I will report back later. If these textures can be fixed, then this game will look just that that bit prettier

Well,I used this texture pack and i have to say it looks great!But the player selection thing is quite blurred

Hello, it is me again. Do you happen to have an email that I could send images to, in order to make the whole image sending process easier? Thanks in advance. -Techdude

I'm back again. Just want to let you know that 1.3.2 will be out within a month's time. Excited for the update, and the update to this texture pack!

I'm back again. Just want to let you know that 1.3.2 will be out within a month's time. Excited for the update, and the update to this texture pack!
Cool. Ping me when 1.3.2 is out in case I miss it.
I'm on holiday now and in the middle of changing jobs, so I probably won't notice the new Terraria release.

Will do. 1.3.2 should be out before the end of July, it will be a minor update focusing on QoL changes, and most importantly, a new birthday event.

Just a heads up, 1.3.2 will be released tomorrow. Looking forward to your texture pack update! Keep up the great work!

Back
Top Bottom