Official Mobile Terraria: Critical Fixes & Updates Thread

Help! I already bought this game for android, but I just went to install it on a new device and the Terraria page on the play store says I haven't bought it. I double checked my account on the play store and it says I bought it on Dec 15, 2013. I haven't played it in ages so I don't know when this problem occured. What do I do?
All i could suggest to you is submit a ticket form, that way they will know its just not a problem with your device or Google play. like the response they gave me " It's a your device/GooglePlay problem not a problem on our end" btw I just sent them a 2nd ticket to the same problem your having
hope you get a better response
[DOUBLEPOST=1456542722,1456542542][/DOUBLEPOST]
Android terraria- gotten into the failed install cycle a lot, please fix - I don't want to reinstall for the 4th time
I also have that problem with my original device N7 2012 , now have the N7 2013 and an all new problem, submit a ticket to this form , hope it helps

I haven't even played it the most i've seen some one play and seeing some one climb with the climbing claws is painful
*Yea I agree this like The Tabi (dashing skill) and if will be added expert mode (I think this year) a very good item ,shield of cthulhu can't be used.And must be added a little inventory to can use no-pause inventory+ Dyeable pet,hook,mounts,accesories...
*And MUST add an option to disable the zoom-in thing when you build anything ..
*and for me is so easy with auto-swing ,so please add an option to disable this ,we aren't worse than the pc version terrarians ,I want more challenge..

It seems I can't get mounts, as in I defeated 20 King slimes and with a 25% chance of getting a mount dropped(according to the wiki on this site) I should have at least 1 out of 5, instead I get iron pickaxes(which according to the wiki is not a drop from King slime) also submitted a 2nd ticket to the same problem as the 1st ticket, and that is unable to play the game I payed for ONLY if I'm connected to the Internet(only on wifi)

No, the chance in 1.2.4 is 1/30.
[doublepost=1458079048,1458078997][/doublepost]
To this day, I don’t know why people are saying this.
is that info on the drop rate given on this site ? and if so where so I could know the rate of drops of the other mounts , and also is slime king suppose to drop iron pickaxes ?

Last edited:
is that info on the drop rate given on this site ? and if so where so I could know the rate of drops of the other mounts , and also is slime king suppose to drop iron pickaxes ?
Hey. I just got the saddle! On ios. And had to spawn it like 40 times before I got it! ! And my son got it on second try.. good luck do give up!:)

I don't know if this has been mentioned. If so, I apologize.

iPhone 6
iOS 9.2.1 (or whatever the newest iOS is, I just know I don't have any updates)
newest Terraria version

My iCloud world loads halfway then crashes, no matter what device (I used an iPad 2 too, same as above), no matter what I do with the device (resetting the device, turning it completely off then on, etc.), no matter how many times I click on it. Even deleting and re-downloading has the same effect.

I still haven't made another world in the hopes that the devs can scrape up some of the brilliance Terraria was born out of and fix it. That world is very important to me. It has all of my super rare items from previous and present worlds alike, including the coin gun which, while I am thoroughly capable of spawning and defeating the pirate event over and over to have the chance of getting one, I have not been able to acquire from my numerous attempts.

I know some news of this issue. Something about loading chests was mentioned, which could be the issue for my particular situation. I have many chests in that world for storing my rare items.

That is also the world I go to in case something happens (voluntarily or otherwise) that forces me to restart the game. I have yet to 'finish' the game, which is why I've been using those resources to breeze through the parts of the game I've already completed without assistance, so I can essentially continue where I left off.
[doublepost=1458613975,1458613708][/doublepost]As thrilled as I am about extended worlds (which will be a great relief, as the biomes in the current world size are quite cramped), I hope the developers will focus on the issues at hand first. No, I'm not complaining about how I have to re-work towards hardmode without hardmode items because my world cannot be entered. This is a serious issue, as plenty of people use the iCloud world for many different and just as important (if not more) purposes. Thank you for reading my comments.

iCloud still (still!) does not work. My unlimited faith in the devs is wavering. :nymph:

@tapbeat, have you submitted a bug report ticket here: https://support.505games.com/support/home

That's normally the best way to get a bug brought to their attention. :)

As for it still not working, the Mobile version hasn't had an update since your post in March, so its unlikely that even if the issue has been fixed, it change your version of the game.

I'm not sure this qualifies as "gamebreaking" but my game has recently started having extreme fame-rate drops, not present before the latest update for IOS. Playing isn't impossible, but it is very difficult.
[doublepost=1466127355,1466127100][/doublepost]
i know one way... IMPROVE THE CONTROLS
also i shocked i'm here first
The controls are wonderful! I don't know what your issue is. Climbing with the climbing claws looks painful? That's the way climbing claws operate

Bugs I found in multiplayer: Only owner of world can catch critters and enemies spawned by bosses only only visible to owner of world. I found both glitches while playing with my sister.

<image removed by staff>

Bug in latest version dev gear from 1.3 is inside the game in android version xDXdxd

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom