Theo's Vanity Workshop!

Do you like my custom Vanity Sets?

• Yes! Keep it up!

Votes: 169 98.3%
  • No...

Votes: 3 1.7%

• Total voters
Theo, since you can't do my other request, can you make a "water mage". In other words, a blue mage that has a watery look to it.

Could i have an even cooler version of my prof pic character
I have stated this on the rules:
Note that if you don't provide a lot of details in your request, I will improvise. This means that the final product may not meet your expectations.
But you have literally provided no details whatsoever. What am I going to work towards?

ooh! I have another idea!Tracer from OverwatchView attachment 118793
As well as all other overwatch heroes, Tracer has already been done. I may or may not have a take on them, sometime in the future. Until then, I wish that nobody requests any.

Also:
You may request one set a week.

For the reasons above, I have to decline your requests. Sorry.

I am going to try to suggest a set.
I want a Skeletal King (with or without a crown) that looks like he rules a town of fiery trash that has skeletons as NPCs.
Yes, I literally want that kind of look for a character. Just would be interesting to see the result.

Hey Theo! Could you make a Mage with a hellish look to them? I play on console so could you please use pre-1.3 items. Thanks! :)
Oh yeah, and could you give him a shield. Just thought it would be cool. :p
Not that I won't do your request, but please use the edit button next time, don't double post ;)

sorry i hadn't known you had done tracer. :p
I didn't make them, a guy called Terrivel World did.

Can you make a Terraria version of Kylo Ren? Or something very similar.
788e5a80-8bb9-0133-9ff0-0e7c926a42af.jpg

Alright guys if your vanity looks a little sexier, I'm helping Theo out a little. By helping I mean give moral support, really.

I am going to try to suggest a set.
I want a Skeletal King (with or without a crown) that looks like he rules a town of fiery trash that has skeletons as NPCs.
Yes, I literally want that kind of look for a character. Just would be interesting to see the result.

Hey me again (dunno if it's been a week since the last request but i will do it anyway :D) can you make me a cool vanity containing the crimson cloak dyed black and silver? the only other condition i will give you is to use accesories in abundance (give it a detailed look)

Back
Top Bottom