Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Can do better

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • Good

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Great!!

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Could you add what exactly the items do, please? I tried the mod and found the items, but I'm wondering if there's anything special about them. `:passionate:

Managed to summon the serpent, but it immediately disappeared. Does it have to be in a specific biome?

Last edited:
The wings seems very well balanced to me. They are very weak, but give a lot of mobility so early on. You should make Lead Wings as well, because, you know, Iron doesn't generate in all worlds.
The bosses are brutal, having insane amount of health (Only tried on expert mode), making them rival Moon Lord on difficulty. Also, their boss icons on the map are a bit too big.
Lastly, the sword. Very, very, very cheap to make... Also, because of it's knockback, it may not be that good of a weapon on enemies that can survive a hit. Howerver, it was a blast to see my enemies flying away xD (Team Rocket blasting off again...)

Could you add what exactly the items do, please? I tried the mod and found the items, but I'm wondering if there's anything special about them. `:passionate:

Managed to summon the serpent, but it immediately disappeared. Does it have to be in a specific biome?

The serpent stayed when I tried during night time. If that doesn't work, then try heading off to the Ocean

The wings seems very well balanced to me. They are very weak, but give a lot of mobility so early on. You should make Lead Wings as well, because, you know, Iron doesn't generate in all worlds.
The bosses are brutal, having insane amount of health (Only tried on expert mode), making them rival Moon Lord on difficulty. Also, their boss icons on the map are a bit too big.
Lastly, the sword. Very, very, very cheap to make... Also, because of it's knockback, it may not be that good of a weapon on enemies that can survive a hit. Howerver, it was a blast to see my enemies flying away xD (Team Rocket blasting off again...)

The serpent stayed when I tried during night time. If that doesn't work, then try heading off to the Ocean

Thanks! Managed to spawn both the Serpent and the Skeletron on Nighttime, and the Keeper summons in hell. My only problem on this mod (Apart from Snowcatcalle's suggestions) is that the spawners work in places they shouldn't. Like Serpent spawner activates in times it shouldn't, when it is either biome-related (Ocean) or time-related (Nighttime) or both. The Skeleton works fine. The Keeper on the other hand, shouldn't be summonable on the surface. `:sigh:

Apart from those, the mod is shaping up to become an amazing addition to the forums! `:passionate:
(By the way, the Bosses are an amazing challenge for those wanting the thrill of defeating them!)

The serpent spawner is kind of broken you have to use it at night, I will fix it

Thanks! Managed to spawn both the Serpent and the Skeletron on Nighttime, and the Keeper summons in hell. My only problem on this mod (Apart from Snowcatcalle's suggestions) is that the spawners work in places they shouldn't. Like Serpent spawner activates in times it shouldn't, when it is either biome-related (Ocean) or time-related (Nighttime) or both. The Skeleton works fine. The Keeper on the other hand, shouldn't be summonable on the surface. `:sigh:

Apart from those, the mod is shaping up to become an amazing addition to the forums! `:passionate:
(By the way, the Bosses are an amazing challenge for those wanting the thrill of defeating them!)
Thank you + should I lower Dark Skeletrons health and his minions damage plus spawn rate

I have no idea why I forgot to mention it, but you should probably also add Platinum Wings.
After take two on the bosses, and actualy see their damage and health with endgame items (S.D.M.G, with cosmic car, ankh shield and sniper's soul from fargos mod, giving about the same damage as it would do if I used normal Terraria accesories with prefixes) I now have more to say about the bosses. I hope the bosses was supposed to be challenging.

Let's begin with the Serpeant. The fight takes a good while. I would recommend lowering the mouth a little bit, and give the eyes about half the health they have now, since they are so many in the end. While they don't do much damage in the first half of the battle, the eyes really increase their dps later on. Therefor I think the damage should stay as it is.

Dark Skeletron is probably the one I got to test out the least, thanks to his minions. I definitely suggest reducing their damage a lot. Am I right about that he spawn the minions over time? If so, maybe decrease it a little. I can't say anything about Dark Skeletrons health, because I never survived his minions long enough.

The Keeper seems much easier to me than the other bosses. I have probably beaten him in around 30 seconds. Doesn't seem like his shooting attack and the Hungrys do much damage either. Also, I just read your description of it. A 1-hit KO if hit directly by its head. I didn't even know that... You learn something new everyday. Anyway, is it possible to increase his size and hitbox, so it is as big as the heigt of the underworld? That will make it so you can't get behind him, his 1-hit KO will be a bigger treat, and I simply think that it would be cool having a giant mouth chasing you through the underworld:happy:

I have no idea how long you have worked on this mod, but I think It has a strong, very early stage.
By the way, where I you planning to go with this mod.
PS: this took me about 40 minutes to write this wall of text.

I have no idea why I forgot to mention it, but you should probably also add Platinum Wings.
After take two on the bosses, and actualy see their damage and health with endgame items (S.D.M.G, with cosmic car, ankh shield and sniper's soul from fargos mod, giving about the same damage as it would do if I used normal Terraria accesories with prefixes) I now have more to say about the bosses. I hope the bosses was supposed to be challenging.

Let's begin with the Serpeant. The fight takes a good while. I would recommend lowering the mouth a little bit, and give the eyes about half the health they have now, since they are so many in the end. While they don't do much damage in the first half of the battle, the eyes really increase their dps later on. Therefor I think the damage should stay as it is.

Dark Skeletron is probably the one I got to test out the least, thanks to his minions. I definitely suggest reducing their damage a lot. Am I right about that he spawn the minions over time? If so, maybe decrease it a little. I can't say anything about Dark Skeletrons health, because I never survived his minions long enough.

The Keeper seems much easier to me than the other bosses. I have probably beaten him in around 30 seconds. Doesn't seem like his shooting attack and the Hungrys do much damage either. Also, I just read your description of it. A 1-hit KO if hit directly by its head. I didn't even know that... You learn something new everyday. Anyway, is it possible to increase his size and hitbox, so it is as big as the heigt of the underworld? That will make it so you can't get behind him, his 1-hit KO will be a bigger treat, and I simply think that it would be cool having a giant mouth chasing you through the underworld:happy:

I have no idea how long you have worked on this mod, but I think It has a strong, very early stage.
By the way, where I you planning to go with this mod.
PS: this took me about 40 minutes to write this wall of text.
I will lower the minion spawn rate and damage plus lower sea serpent eyes, I don't know how to make the backround thing that the wall of flesh has I will try to do it but don't count on it, and if you or anyone else has coding experience, pls tell me how to spawn in a certain amount of mobs for bosses like the Skeletron with its two hands
P.S: Thanks for downloading :)

Edit: and I will add platinum wings

Last edited:
Forgot to mention... again -_-
All of my tests have been done in expert mode

When I talked about the Keeper being bigger, I meant something like this:
the keeper 2.0.png

MOTHER OF GOD WHAT IS THAT!?!?!?!?!?

Mine are in Normal Mode for a test world. The textures for my Bosses (except the Keeper) look fine. Their Icons on the map however seem a lot larger than normal bosses (Not sure if it's just me, so don't quote me on that), but otherwise the problem also persists in normal mode. Maybe the textures happen to be too big on the file, and the game loads it as such? `:sigh:

And yes, Atennu. That is called The (bugged) Keeper. Join us in defeating the monstrous (screen-sized) Wall of Keeper!

yes I know but you cant change the size of the texture so if I were going to change the size of the boss I would have to draw a completely new one. but is everything else ok
[doublepost=1466615959,1466615887][/doublepost]wait how did you make it bigger
[doublepost=1466616481][/doublepost]

Can you tell me what program you used to make the keeper bigger because the one I use doesn't allow me too, or I can send you the original sprite and you can increase the size and send it back

Kingmatt can you make a spoiler thing that shows images of the mod in the main post? and I suggest a change log spoiler for your version post
upload_2016-6-22_10-49-28.png
and how you upload a image is the upload a file button next to post button

I used "paint.net". Not the best tool, but it got the job done
Here is the bigger sprite for the keeper... hopefully
The keeper Sprite 2.0.png
I'm not an animation expert, so I have no idea if this will actual work as an animation in battle. You just have to try out for yourself

Their Icons on the map however seem a lot larger than normal bosses (Not sure if it's just me, so don't quote me on that), but otherwise the problem also persists in normal mode. Maybe the textures happen to be too big on the file, and the game loads it as such? `:sigh:
It's not just you. The map icons are bigger then normal. At least it's easy to find them on the map now :p

It's not just you. The map icons are bigger then normal. At least it's easy to find them on the map now :p
What Version of tmodloader are you using

Boss Icon.png

As you can see, the Serpeant has a bigger map icon then Eye of Cthulu.
The same goes for Dark Skeletron and his minions. The Keeper however, has no map icon.

View attachment 120417
As you can see, the Serpeant has a bigger map icon then Eye of Cthulu.
The same goes for Dark Skeletron and his minions. The Keeper however, has no map icon.
Yeah I know ill fix that as soon as I can but right now I'm having a very big problem where whenever I move in the game I glitch but I can fly fall shoot swing swords do anything but as soon as I walk I glitch, iv tried everything like redownload tmod loader and delete all of my mods but the walking still glitches so right now I'm just redownloading terraria.
I wanted to know what version of tmodloader you were using so I can run the game properly

Back
Top Bottom