Terraria 50% Off During Steam Summer Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Safeman🌻

Community Manager
Staff member
Re-Logic
download.png

Terraria is once again part of the Steam Summer Sale! You can get one copy for $4.99 or if you have friends with time on their hands this summer, a 4-Pack is only $14.99! If you haven't picked it up yet, the complete 36 track soundtrack is also 50% off, $4.99. Sale continues through July 4th.

divid.png

Sale lasts until July 4th at 10am PST!

Last edited:
We can't hold everything else back until the Xbox update is approved, but promise to update you as soon as we get word on it. Thanks for your patience ;)

Thanks! Oh and please dont rush take all the time you need for the update. I dont know if its in your hands or Microsoft's hands but thanks for putting in time and effort in these update! I and many others appreciate this.~:D

Thanks! Oh and please dont rush take all the time you need for the update. I dont know if its in your hands or Microsoft's hands but thanks for putting in time and effort in these update! I and many others appreciate this.~:D
We've submitted it to them, so it is in their hands currently. We are waiting for the approval and then launch.

Definitely getting a copy for someone who doesn't own the game and should!

Also does anyone know about the 4 pack and if you get 4 copies or a 4 pack that you send to 4 friends at once? I've never bought a multi-pack game on Steam before so I thought I'd ask as it's a good deal.

Definitely getting a copy for someone who doesn't own the game and should!

Also does anyone know about the 4 pack and if you get 4 copies or a 4 pack that you send to 4 friends at once? I've never bought a multi-pack game on Steam before so I thought I'd ask as it's a good deal.
No, one of the copies is always for you, whether you own it on that account or not. The other three go into your gifts inventory (gifts you can give). Pretty sure that's the way all of Steam's 2- and 4-pack deals work.

No, one of the copies is always for you, whether you own it on that account or not. The other three go into your gifts inventory (gifts you can give). Pretty sure that's the way all of Steam's 2- and 4-pack deals work.
Oh ok, so I'd have to buy the 4 pack on another account that doesn't own the game. Thanks.

Oh ok, so I'd have to buy the 4 pack on another account that doesn't own the game. Thanks.
And then one of those copies stays in that account, and can't be gifted.

To clarify - the 4-pack is always 'you and 3 gifts for friends', never 4 gifts. I believe you can still purchase the 4-pack if you already have it, it's just no different cost-wise from buying individual copies.

And then one of those copies stays in that account, and can't be gifted.

To clarify - the 4-pack is always 'you and 3 gifts for friends', never 4 gifts. I believe you can still purchase the 4-pack if you already have it, it's just no different cost-wise from buying individual copies.
I tried, since like you said always one game goes to your account it means I can't buy it since Steam says "you can not buy this game as your account already has this game"... Thanks anyways, still going to buy a few copies.

I tried, since like you said always one game goes to your account it means I can't buy it since Steam says "you can not buy this game as your account already has this game"... Thanks anyways, still going to buy a few copies.

You could theoretically buy the four pack as a gift, then give it to a friend, then delegate him/her to give the other copies to people of your choice. At least I don't see why that wouldn't work.

You could theoretically buy the four pack as a gift, then give it to a friend, then delegate him/her to give the other copies to people of your choice. At least I don't see why that wouldn't work.

Ah yeah, I actually tried to buy the 4 Pack of Terraria as a gift so I could gift the 4 copies to friends who don't have the game yet, but Steam wouldn't let me even just buy it as a gift since I already own Terraria. I've been planning to buy a 4 pack to give to friends for awhile, but didn't know you couldn't if you already owned a game you're trying to buy as a 4 pack until now. It looks like there's no way to buy it. It seems sort of strange of Steam to prevent that.

Terraria is once again part of the Steam Summer Sale! You can get one copy for $4.99 or if you have friends with time on their hands this summer, a 4-Pack is only $14.99! If you haven't picked it up yet, the complete 36 track soundtrack is also 50% off, $4.99. Sale continues through July 4th.

if only i didnt on terraria PC edition

YES I TOTALLY AGREE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom