• Yes!

Votes: 490 97.0%
  • Nah.

Votes: 15 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
pyro staff showcase
Ah, I'm not exactly sure what caused it to be honest.
Also, I worked on the pyro staff today. It has been updated with a new functionality. It's not yet finished, but a new video will be up soon. It's even cooler now.

edit: as a side note, I've worked on small effects today as well. Here's an example of Oblivion's javelins having particles
58fb3ae8497945fba47106bab705f058.png

Ah, I'm not exactly sure what caused it to be honest.
Also, I worked on the pyro staff today. It has been updated with a new functionality. It's not yet finished, but a new video will be up soon. It's even cooler now.
sounds great!
but really some hp items would be great!

Any recent thoughts on having beta testers? I would be happy to, and even suggest new things (like the Awakened Fleshscorcher) that would fit into the mod.

I use Linux, so running the program on there will be valuable for the mod.
[doublepost=1466912369,1466912304][/doublepost]Ooh, and can you get some videos on the bosses out soon? I wanna see what I am up against.

Any recent thoughts on having beta testers? I would be happy to, and even suggest new things (like the Awakened Fleshscorcher) that would fit into the mod.

I use Linux, so running the program on there will be valuable for the mod.
[doublepost=1466912369,1466912304][/doublepost]Ooh, and can you get some videos on the bosses out soon? I wanna see what I am up against.

They said this a while back but if i remember correctly they said it would be an open beta

Oh, well thanks! There are so many pages I don't want to look back to them all, so I didn't know. Has it stopped collecting testers, or can I still get in (if I still can, I would also like to know how to get it).

Oh, well thanks! There are so many pages I don't want to look back to them all, so I didn't know. Has it stopped collecting testers, or can I still get in (if I still can, I would also like to know how to get it).
Can I be a beta tester?
Please don't ask. We don't know how we will do with that. Betatesters, public testing, we aren't sure yet.

I'm sure that within the sixty pages of this topic, there was a final decision made. If that's the only thing there is on the entire topic, then they need to make their decision now.

Aww... grabs a cookie and walks away...
[doublepost=1466947188,1466947094][/doublepost]Can you at least start showing the bosses in your videos? I want to see the power of the enemies, too.

Like previously said, the original idea was that is had 875 damage. They could either lower the damage immensely, or put it in for a MUCH later use. Or they could just ignore it entirely.
[doublepost=1466950199,1466949955][/doublepost]
Just from what I've seen here, I'm with this mod all the way!! My favorites are the Incinrium and the Oblivion. I can't wait to see how awesome the bosses are!!!
[doublepost=1466882188,1466881985][/doublepost]Just something I want to throw into this mod, do you think you could do a sword that summons a cursed flame dragon on every swing, and they act like a summon until they hit enemies 500+ times? I came up with this a long time ago, and my friend would prefer it over a weapon that does over 10000 damage! (The original idea was so that ANY slime, including King Slime, would instantly die from one hit, and it did 875 damage.)
[doublepost=1466882395][/doublepost]Awakened Fleshscorcher

View attachment 121533
Requires a lesser sword and an item from an extremely difficult boss to craft.

These are kinda overpowered...... Welp, I'm in!
It seems overpowered when fighting a solar eclipse, but Negadium's monsters will have a lot of health. I just use a solar eclipse with x30 spawns because it spawns a lot of monsters for the night.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom